Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Angel Season 5 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angel Season 5 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Angel S5 was the first set of cards that I collected. I bought the box the old fashioned way, buying the entire 36 packs from a store over a few months (no one else seemed interested in them) - meant no box loader, but at the time I was concentrating more on the other inserts. Here was the breakdown I got from it:

A35 (David Fury as 'Gregor Framkin')
PW5 (Gunn’s Shirt)
BC5, BC6, BC7
LD3

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Bought one box last month and today it arrived:

-Box Loader: BL2 (Fred/Illyria) Smile
-Breaking The Circle: BC1, BC8 (damaged), BC9
-Last Days: LD3 (Spike), LD4 (Wesley), LD5 (Lorne)
-Autograph: A40 Alec Newman (Drogyn)
-Pieceworks: PW2 Fred's Pants Smile

I always wanted Alec Newmans auto since I had saw him in Dune. And now I have one Smile

1 Breaking The Circle and 2 base set cards were damaged.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats on your beloved autograph.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Opened another box today. Pulled:

A40 (Alec Newman as 'Drogyn')
PW2 (Fred’s Pants)
BC7, BC8, BC9
LD1, LD2
BL2 (Fred/Illyria)

Seller also threw in the promo A5-1 with my box as well Big Grin

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Last night, I opened a box I bought off the auction site, with the following breakdown:

Box loader BL1
Breaking the Circle - BC6, BC7, BC8, BC9
Last Days - LD3, LD4
Pieceworks - PW3 (Angel's shirt)
Autograph - A34 (Mercedes McNab) Bouncey

Unfortunately, three of the Breaking the Circle cards were damaged, so I will be contacting Inkworks to see if they can be replaced.

All in all, not too bad of a box. Very pleased with the autograph and pieceworks cards, as these are the first of this series I have been able to obtain.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Bought a few boxes with some Christmas money, and Angel Season 5 was one of them. Box breakdown as follows:

Box topper - BL2
Breaking the Circle - BC5, BC6, BC7
Last Days - LD1, LD2
Pieceworks - PW4 (Wesley's shirt)
Autograph - A38 (Marc Vann)
Sets - 2 complete, with 65 extra cards

Pretty good box, all in all.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Found a great deal on eBay and so I decided to treat myself to a sealed box just because. Smile

Box Loader: BL3
Breaking the Circle: BC6, BC7, BC8
The Last Days: LD4, LD5
Pieceworks: PW1 (Fred's shirt) Big Grin
Autograph: A34 (Mercedes McNab as Harmony) Big Grin
2 Complete Base Sets + extra singles

I am very pleased that I pulled auto and Pieceworks cards I needed. Dance

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
I, too, found a great deal on ebay (must be the same seller maybe??), so I bought a box...

BC5, BC6, BC7, BC8
LD3, LD4
A42 - Eyal Lodell (available for trade as I already have this one)
PW7 - Lorne's shirt
BL3

I am really happy with the PW7. Big Grin

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post