Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1 (Rittenhouse Archives, 2015)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1 (Rittenhouse Archives, 2015)
 Login/Join

Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Really lucked out on this one, Agent May and Skye are my favourites on the show. can't wait until the new season starts.

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like how cards 1,2 and 3 put side by side make the team!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally can get some pics on the site!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Great cards!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I broke a box of these cards yesterday, which had a seal on it saying "Rittenhouse Sample Box." Never seen or heard of these before, but since it was cheap, thought I'd give it a chance. Pretty happy with the box, overall. Got a full set of base cards, plus plenty of duplicates. Also received the following chase:

Autographs - Christine Adams, Clark Gregg
Gold parallel - 26 (#072/100)
Advanced Tech - AT8
Allegiance - FF3 (Ward)
Comic art - CB3
ID card - BD6 (Melinda May)

I assume, based on the fact that the box was not a "normal" one, the costume card was going to be omitted, so that was not a big surprise. Very pleased to pull the Gregg auto card, and the others will be up for trade.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post