Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Stargate: Season 7 (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate: Season 7 (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Picture of Sarge
posted
Box 0625 North American
A-47 Osiris-Anna Louise Plowman
C-27 Teal'c
Casting Call CC-3 Shanks
Line of Duty
T-4
T-9
Behind The Scenes
10, 12, 16, 17

2 Complete Base sets and 47 extras.

Posts: 48 | Location: Northern, Florida, USA | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mad

Oh, mate - SOOO unfair!!!

How'd you manage to get yours so quick...?

Confused

Oh, wait, Florida... Vs London.

Red Face

Fair Do's...

Blooming Atlantic Ocean ...... getting in the way ...... slow postage ...... Stargate cards ...... planes and ...... travel costs ...... [insert more incoherent mumbling]......

Posts: 199 | Location: Romford, Essex, England | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sarge
posted Hide Post
Surf

I said the same thing on my CSI cards. Shake Head

Posts: 48 | Location: Northern, Florida, USA | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
You're still very lucky to get these before the release date.

I'm still waiting on UPS to deliver mine, and then they get shipped off to customers. Most are looking at next week, unless that truck shows up in the next few minutes... Mad

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
My box arrived today! Here's what I pulled from it:

Behind The Scenes: B10, B12, B16, B17.
In The Line of Duty: T5, T8.
Casting Call: CC-2 Carter Smile
Relic: R1: Jonas' Journal from "Memento" # 187 / 459. Smile
Autograph: A60: Tony Amendola as Bra'tac Thumb Up

The cards look great and I enjoyed this box.

Rich

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davidsix
posted Hide Post
My box arrived today and the cards are excellent.
Box 3639 of 6500 broke down:
Autograph: A52 Herak
Behind the scenes: BTS12, BTS13, BTS15, and BTS17
Teal'c in the line of duty: T3 and T8
Relic Card: RC6 Schematics
Sg-1 Team: S1 Jack O'Neill
Stargate Casting Call: CC1 Jack O'Neill

Posts: 203 | Location: nys | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
uk box.

behind the scenes b10,12,16,18
casting call ccc1- Oneill
line of duty dj1,dj9
Dr. Fraiser tribute f2 Smile
Auto a48 Jessica Steen- Dr Weir Smile
costume c24 Samantha Carter Elephant

Posts: 48 | Location: Portage,Mi,usa | Registered: September 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kjn
posted Hide Post
This was actually my very first box of any Stargate product. I was pleased with the way the box broke down. Here's what I got:

2 Complete Base sets with 46 out of 72 card on a third with no extras!
Casting Call- CC2
In The Line of Duty- T1, T6
Behind The Scenes- B11, B13, B15,B17
Autograph- A53 (Christopher Cousins as Joseph Faxon)
Relics- R6 (Schematics) #150/464

Posts: 1116 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought an int box even though I am us -

A-59 Dom Deluise
C-25 Jonas Quinn
Casting Call CC-2 Tapping
Line of Duty
DJ1
DJ9
Behind The Scenes
10, 13, 16, 17

Posts: 159 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
Box #2250 International

A60 Bra'tac - Tony Amendola
C25 Jonas Quinn
Casting Call CC3 Shanks
Line of Duty DJ1 DJ6
Behind the Scenes B10 B14 B16 B18
Dr. Fraiser Tribute F1

2 Base Sets + 46 extras

Posts: 168 | Location: SG-C | Registered: July 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
North American Edition Box 364
Behind the Scenes : 10, 12, 16, 18
Teal'c line of Duty : 4, 9
Casting Call : 2
Auto : 54
Costume Card : 23
Haven't sorted the base cards into sets yet.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
OUt of two UK boxes I recieved

4 Base sets( only missing 1 (#40) to complete another on Frown)

DJ3, DJ4, DJ6 & DJ7
B11(2), B13, B14(2), B15(2), & B18

Auto's A52 (Herak) & A45 ( Dr. Fraiser Smile)

Casting Call cards: CC3 (Micheal Shanks) & CC4 (Chris Judge)

Relic card: R6 from Entity #303/464

Costume card: C22 Richard Dean Anderson Smile

Sg-1 Team: Amanda Tapping S2 # 556/600 SmileSmileSmile

Posts: 25 | Location: TN | Registered: May 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ewokmonster
posted Hide Post
USA box 1024

CC1 - RDA Luv You
T3 and T8
B12, B15, B16 B17
A52 Herak
R6 Entity 238/464
S3 Jackson 123/600 Smile

UK box 744
B10, B12, B13, B17
R4 Nightwalkers 321/473
A56 Lt. Tyler (Dion Johnstone)
DJ3, DJ7
CC2 Tapping Thumb Up

One question though. Season six the Line of Duty was 1:10 packs. I ended up with 8 of O'Neill from one box, I only needed one to complete the set. Season seven has the Line of Duty 1:20 and I did only get two per box.

Now did I just get really lucky with my season six box or was the ratio on the checklist wrong?

Susan

Posts: 23 | Location: USA | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YOur right about the ratio for season six it was 1:10... For the season seven Duty cards they lowered them to 1:20 Frown

Posts: 25 | Location: TN | Registered: May 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ewokmonster
posted Hide Post
I think I'm done buying boxes. With the low ratio, there's no way to complete an insert set with one box, or even with two boxes. It's cheaper just to buy a base set, and the insert sets from ebay. I'll miss the excitement of opening a new box, but I think I'll come out ahead next time.

Susan

Posts: 23 | Location: USA | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do believe that you are correct it that....Not unless you can afford to buy multible cases are you ever going to get a master set or even make any money off of what you bought.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kjn
posted Hide Post
I agree that in a lot of cases it's easier to maybe buy one box or even just some packs if you can to see if you'll enjoy collecting the set and then trying to piece together the rest of your master set (if you choose to) one card at a time through eBay or through trading...but in some other cases you might get lucky and pull that really expensive card and not have to pay an arm and a leg for it down the road.

Off the top of my head I can say the Autographed Piecworks from Spike or the Rod Serling cut auto from Twilight Zone 4 are good examples. Big Grin

Posts: 1116 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened 4 (North American) boxes.

Collated 1 base set - will see about the rest later (maybe).

Behind the Scenes (with Teryl Rothery): B10 - B18 plus B10 (x2), B12 (x2), B16 (x2), B17.
In the Line of Duty (TEAL'C): T2, T3, T5 (x3), T6, T8 (x2).
Casting Call: CC2 (x2), CC3 (x2)

Relic cards:
Alien Ship Blueprint (R4 - 355/473)
NID Fax (R5 - 441/461)

Costume cards:
Amanda Tapping as Sam Carter (x2)

Autos:
Christopher Cousins as Joseph Faxon (A53)
Rick Worthy as K'Tano/Imhotep (A54)
George Wyner as Al Martell (A58)
Tony Amendola as Bra'Tac (A60)

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did that! I bought pemier boxes.... Got some good things... one really good one was C3 SmileSmileSmile.

Anyway... I kept on buying the boxes got no were else and decided to pick up any small lot of packs that I could and as cheap as possible.... SO I get a lot of sealed pack 25 from season 4, 6 from season 1-3 and 4 from season 5..... I was just about to give it all up when I opened the third premier season pack and I almost fainted!!!! In my hand was A1.... SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile Elephant

Picture of davidsix
posted Hide Post
Contrats on the good pulls. Where do you all get the gift of pulling good cards..lol Smokin'

Posts: 203 | Location: nys | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post