Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The War Illustrated Premium Pack (Cult Stuff, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The War Illustrated Premium Pack (Cult Stuff, 2016)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Just received two packs of The War Illustrated Premium Pack release from Cult Stuff.

Each pack was different in that each had a selection from 1914 - The War Illustrated, Propaganda & Poster and the Civil War. I can't say what was in each pack as I managed to mix them up. I also received a bonus insert

The combined contents were:-

1914 Promo Card 1 P-1 Glossy) x 2
Civil War Magno Card x 2
Propaganda & Poster Series 2 Promo P-1 x 2
*Propaganda & Poster Memorabilia card M1 'Luftfeldpost Stamp'
Propaganda & Poster Mirror card
Propaganda & Poster Memorabilia card M1 a Eine Mark banknote 'Loose' in a penny sleeve (this I believe was the bonus insert.
*1914 - The War Illustrated Artist card by Carolyn Edwards - A B.E.2a Bi-plane
*1914 - The War Illustrated Artist card by ???
*1914 - The War Illustrated Artifact card - a VC hero?
*1914 - The War Illustrated Artifact card - 2 half penny stamps
1914 - The War Illustrated Promo NSUP1
Civil War - Artist Info card
Illustrated War of the Worlds promo P3
*Rationing Means a Fair Share for All of Us [rationing stamp) card RS1 numbered 'Y'
Keep Calm and Carry On (red) double card

The cards marked with a * are stamped with WIPP CARD on the back thus making them unique to these packs.

regards

John Levitt

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
John, which is the promo that is supposedly exclusive to the pack, as advertised on Cult Stuff's website ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone else received their pack yet ? I have not

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my three packs today. Each pack had :

1914 promo P1
Propaganda and Poster series 2 P1
Propaganda and Poster MW1 card or Military Trading Cards P1
Civil War Magno card. This states it is limited to 35 so must be the exclusive to the pack card.

There were three premium hits per pack consisting of one sketch and two memorabilia cards and Jason also included a bonus card which was a five franc note.

1916 penny and The War illustrated cutting.

Ration Stamp and The War Illustrated cutting.

Two stamp relics.

Five Franc note and Francois Chartier sketch.

B Jones and Carolyn Edwards sketches.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These look great. Propaganda and Posters was one of my favorite sets, so I love the contents here.

Lots of value in these packs! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Has anyone else received their pack yet ? I have not

Did you get your pack? I got mine late because I was away from home and Jason held it until I got back.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, i did. It came a week ago. I haven't had a chance to post the contents yet.

However, I can report that it did contain a prototype on the recent War of the Worlds P1, the one with the skeleton on the front. Unlike the regular P1, the back is all gold foil, blank, no text

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My pack was 22/35. It contained 7 cards

1914 Promo card P1
Propaganda Posters Series 2 promo P1
Mirror Wise MW1
Propaganda memorabilia card Hitler stamp
War Illustrated signed by Francois Chartier
War Illustrated WI-1 newspaper clipping
The magnet limited to 35, posted on above

Plus a bunch of older promos, in a separate cello pack, including the War of the Worlds P1 skeleton promo with a blank, gold foil back

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh, I also received the same Keep Calm and Carry On double sided card that John received.

Looks like 2 of the promos glued back to back