Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    50 Years of Fantastic Four (Rittenhouse, 2011)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

50 Years of Fantastic Four (Rittenhouse, 2011)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
I purchased set # 10 which is numbered as such on the sealed cardboard envelope these sets come in. The set itself was also numbered as 10/150 on each card of the nine card set which is a nice touch by Rittenhouse. I also pulled an Acar Invisible Woman, you could also pull either a Hall or Deliz, these were the three exclusive artists for this set. Nice early Christmas gift to myself! Smile

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I purchased set # 10 which is numbered as such on the sealed cardboard envelope these sets come in. The set itself was also numbered as 10/150 on each card of the nine card set which is a nice touch by Rittenhouse. I also pulled an Acar Invisible Woman, you could also pull either a Hall or Deliz, these were the three exclusive artists for this set. Nice early Christmas gift to myself! Smile

When was this set released?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I think today is the first day they have started to hit.

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I think today is the first day they have started to hit.

Can't seem to find anything on the Rittenhouse site?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
These were incentives for people who purchased cases in multiples of 9 of Marvel Universe. Based on the information I have seen, only 116 sets were actually released.

Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
Is the back of the sketch card the same as the sketch cards released for the Fantastic Four Archives series ? Dan

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Yes.

posted Hide Post
I asked Melike, who did that FF Card how she got on that set and I asked the AD at RA about doing cards for that set and was told that it was just a way of rewarding the dealers and that RA had a lot of extra cards from the FF archives ,so they came up with the incentive and asked a few of the top SC artists to do a few of the left over Blanks so they could have enough to send out.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
Hi

Has anyone pulled a Deliz from a pack and want to sale i'm looking for 1

Thanks!

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post