Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Justice League (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justice League (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very nice card, Joanna. I have also seen multiple character sketches, but not many, and I think they were all sk-3's. Inkworks did have a color Flash on display at Comic-con one year, it is the only one I have seen with any color, but it was in the display case, no doubt about it.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I have also seen a few duo character sketches on ebay before.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Batman - I thought I had recalled seeing a colored sketch at San Diego - I'm glad to know I'm not totally losing my marbles Smile And, thanks for the kind words - it's always nice to be able to show off one of my babies occasionally.

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Inkworks
posted Hide Post
In defense of the person who responded to make-mine-marvel, Justice League was released in June of 2003 - 3 1/2 years ago. In the meantime, Inkworks has released around 40-50 products. It isn't easy to remember every detail of every product.

As it appears from Joanna's image - yes, there were some sketch cards that featured multiple characters. As it appears from the following photo that Harris took at the Inkworks booth at the 2003 San Diego Comic Con, yes, there was a color sketch card in the Inkworks display case. I don't know, but someone may come along an post an image of a villian sketch.

Still, I think it is safe to say that there were few sketches of multiple characters,very few color sketch cards in this product (buyer beware of aftermarket alternations) and few, if any, sketches of villians.

Image of the Flash card is in the right side of the display case.

Posts: 967 | Location: Raleigh, NC USA | Registered: July 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch card Joanna Thumb Up, this was a nice set of cards

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
I'm really liking this set. So much so that I might buy a box next time I have the money too. Bought a few packs when it first came out, but haven't bothered since.

But these sketches look too cool everybody! Way to go! Love the Batman/Hawkgirl sketch in particular Wink

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, Andy. Now, if all the sketch cards had been posted on the Inkworks site...just kidding, of course! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
Picked up a cheap box.

Base sets x2
Friends and Foes Foils 2 complete sets
World's Greatest Heros WGS2, WGS4, WGS7
Actionworks AW1, AW4
Sketch Card Redemption Jin-Seok Park Thumb Up

Very pleased with this break!

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats with the sketch card.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post