Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Justice League (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justice League (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted
2 base sets
2 Friends and Foes foil sets
Greatest Heroes: 3,6 and 9
Actionworks: 2 and 6
No auto or sketch redemptions Frown

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of....inevitability." Mr. Smith

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does 8 packs purchased at the San Diego Comic-Con count? If so, here is what I got

8 different Friends & Foes Foil Cards
0 World's Greatest Heroes
1 ActionWorks Lenticular Card
1 Redemption card for sketch by Won-Jae Lee
The last of which will go on sale on eBay when I receive it in the mail

Posts: 70 | Location: Southern California | Registered: August 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I won a box on an auction site, and here is what I got:

2 complete Base Sets
2 Complete Friends & Foes Sets
3 Greatest Heroes #'s 4, 6, 8
2 Actionworks #'s 3 & 6
No other inserts Frown

Posts: 70 | Location: Southern California | Registered: August 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
The sketch card odds are normally 3-4 per case while the auto card is 1 per case.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, call me a glutton for pain. I bought 5 more boxes (with the case card on top for a few more $$$). Here is the break-down in precise order (with some commentary on my feelings as I was going along):

Box # 1
2 complete base sets
2 complete Friends & Foes sets (no dupes)
World's Greatest # 2, 4, 7 & 9
ActionWorks # 1 ( Big Grin), 5
AW1 was the last one I needed to complete that set.

Box # 2
2 complete base sets
World's Greatest # 3, 4, 6 & 9
ActionWorks # 3, 6
Not a bad box.

Box # 3
2 complete base sets
World's Greatest # 1, 8 & 9
ActionWorks # 1, 5
Third box and still no Sketch. Can this really be happening to me again (I have never had really great luck at finding decent inserts, but this was just ridiculous).

Box # 4 (Finally)
2 complete base sets
World's Greatest # 4, 7 & 9
ActionWorks # 1, 5 & 7
SK3 (I already have this one, but I can finally let out a sigh of relief for finding a decent insert).

Box # 5
1 complete base set. Missing 5 cards for a second set. This was acceptable, you will see why below!
1 complete Friends & Foes sets (dupe of # 18, missing # 2) Not too worried about this, either.
World's Greatest # 3, 6 & 9
ActionWorks # 3, 5
SK5 Elephant Last one to complete the Sketches.
AR-1 Bruce Timm Autograph redemption Clap Big time sigh of relief.

So, in 5 boxes:
Autograph Redemption x 1
Sketches x 2
ActionWorks: 3 x AW1 & 4 x AW5 + a few others!
World's Greatest Heroes: 4 x WGS9 & 3 x each of WGS6 & WGS4.

All in all, extremely happy Wavey with my pulls! Thanks to InkWorks for a well-crafted card set. Just need a sell sheet & binder. Any one out there can help me get these 2 items? Thanks,
Fernando

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I got a box this week and got the Bruce Timm auto redemption card, 2 Action Works cards, 1 set of Friends & Foes (plus extras) and 4 sparkly cards. I already had the base set so haven't collated that.

If I'd remembered the odds of finding the sketch/auto cards, I probably wouldn't have bought it so I'm happy. Just need to send off the redemption card after checking with Inkworks that they're still redeemable.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paradoc
posted Hide Post
Just got 4 more boxes:
Short story--Right number of lenticulars and sparkly cards, and SK4 and Autograph redemptions.

Posts: 373 | Location: Memphis, TN USA | Registered: November 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Arvin Sloane for the sell sheet Big Grin
& to Ed Webb for the binder. Now my Master Set is contingent on InkWorks coming through for me Wavey with a Wonder Woman sketch.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
BOX 1670609:

Base Sets: 2 + extras
Friends and Foes Foil Cards: 2 sets
World's greatest Heroes Cards: WGS2, WGS4, WGS5, WGS7
Actionworks Lenticulars Cards: AW4, AW7

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
bought 2 cheap boxes from that auction site and got the following

not sure about base sets yet i havnt sorted throug them

3 16/18ths friend and foes
4 actionworks
6 worlds greatest heroes
Bruce timm Auto Redemtion Clap

over all after paying buttons for the boxes i wasnt expecting too much but i was plesantly suprised to find the redemption, i think more boxes are in order lol. does anybody know if its still redeemable, i have contacted inkworks about it but havnt had a reply yet

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Ged,

Congrat's, sounds like a deal.

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
Big Grin i am rather pleased with it especially the action works there cool

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
Twak call me stupid or what you like because i have just been sorting through my base sets and i found a sketch redemption i had put in with the base cards without looking at properly for a Byung Gi-Lee

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
That's really great, I wish I had that luck with the box I bought a few months ago.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
to be honest i wasnt expecting anything major with knowing the odds especailly the auto being a 1 in 10 boxes or somethin along those lines.i also did a search on google for the sketches and didnt know until then that there are also some colour sketches which must be mega rare

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
on the redemption cards it says please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Does it take this long?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
It depends from where you live but normally you say 4 weeks. But it happens to me that I received my stuff from Inkworks after 2 weeks but also after 6-8 weeks.

That's just the problem with airmail. Sometimes you don't know.

A belgian hiphop group

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Broke a box I bought on the Bay -

Funny thing is how many inserts I MISSED until I started sorting base cards - DOH!

1 complete set of F&F (18 cards)
3 Lenticular cards
4 Sparkly cards
1 Sketch Redemption - Sung Man Huh (SK1)

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
I forgot to add - I got my sketch back - a nice Hawkwoman that fits perfect into my collection/set. See my site for a scan.

Whoever filled the redemption was nice enough to answer my questions:

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi MMM:

Joanna asked me to post a sketch for her of one of her Justice League sketch cards. It does in fact include two characters. Here it is:

This is an SK3 card (Won-Jae Lee).

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post