Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Farscape: Through the Wormhole (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farscape: Through the Wormhole (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boldlygone:

A VERY nice set but I was hoping for limited Auto.

QUOTE]

Hey, you actually got 2 LIMITED autos. All the autos for this Farscape release are limited, except for the 3 VERY LIMITED autos. Razz

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
I bought one box from my regular dealer in Brighton and the other 4 from 2 separate sources in the US... Frown sorry it didn't work out Boldlygone, let me know which Quotable, Peacekeeper Wars and Artifex cards you need ...you're more than welcome to my doubles...

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
That's an eceptionally kind offer from a very pretty lady. Thank you Rita. I will send you an e-mail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls Rita, you must have had a very happy few days Smile I'm sure I'll be lucky one day

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Nice pulls Rita, you must have had a very happy few days Smile I'm sure I'll be lucky one day

Thanks, here's hoping it's your turn next time Smile

P.S. The happiness lasts more than a few days... Big Grin

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I look forward to it being my turn then Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Boldlygone, let me know which Quotable, Peacekeeper Wars and Artifex cards you need ...you're more than welcome to my doubles...

Rita. The cards arrived this morning. Thank you so very much. It was very generous of you Thumb Up You Rock Metal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Just cracked open a box of this yesterday. My first box purchase in quite a while. Here's the results:

Box #2557 of 5000

2 Base Sets
8 Quotable Farscape
8 Peacekeeper Wars
3 ArtiFEX
1 Crichton's Women (W6)
2 Autographs:

A51 Victoria Longley as Pathfinder Neeyala
DA3 Paul Goddard/Virginia Hey Big Grin

Boy, was I psyched to get the Dual Autograph! I was getting a bit worried as both of the autograph cards were in the last few packs to open!

This is a great set, by the way. I usually think that Inkworks beats Rittenhouse pretty handily in card design, but whoever did these cards really knew their stuff. They're awful purty, if I do say so.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice box, one day I'll get a limited card Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
3 boxes from 2 sources produced :-

Crichton's Women W1 W2 W5
ArtiFEX SPA2 SPA3 SPA4 SPA6 SPA7 SPA8
Quotable missing 4 cards
Peacekeeper Wars missing 6 cards
Autographs
A35
A38 Elephant
A48
A50
A59
A60

Still got one box to come.Well pleased with 6 different autos Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice Thumb Up

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
3 boxes from 2 sources produced :-

Crichton's Women W1 W2 W5
ArtiFEX SPA2 SPA3 SPA4 SPA6 SPA7 SPA8
Quotable missing 4 cards
Peacekeeper Wars missing 6 cards
Autographs
A35
A38 Elephant
A48
A50
A59
A60

Still got one box to come.Well pleased with 6 different autos Thumb Up

Graham, let me know your Quotable/peacekeeper needs as I owe you some cards

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Graham, let me know your Quotable/peacekeeper needs as I owe you some cards
Thank you.I'll let you know as soon as the other box arrives and is cracked.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
quote:

2 Autographs:

A51 Victoria Longley as Pathfinder Neeyala
DA3 Paul Goddard/Virginia Hey Big Grin

Boy, was I psyched to get the Dual Autograph! I was getting a bit worried as both of the autograph cards were in the last few packs to open!

This is a great set, by the way. I usually think that Inkworks beats Rittenhouse pretty handily in card design, but whoever did these cards really knew their stuff. They're awful purty, if I do say so.

-Bob-

Congrats on the dual auto. Maybe I'll get my hands on one some day. Drool

By the way I agree on the card quality of this set. It's possibly the best base set in my collection. The colours are bright and the images are crisp. A great Rittenhouse product.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Collectress:

By the way I agree on the card quality of this set. It's possibly the best base set in my collection. The colours are bright and the images are crisp. A great Rittenhouse product.

Have to agree with you on this Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Bought a box at the NEC on Sunday.

Auto's A40 and A45
Creightons women W2.

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Box 0578

A53 Jeremy Sims
A37 Alyssa Jane Cook

W6
SPA 4,7 and 8

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
My 4th box finally arrived.

Crichton's Women W5 got W9 needed
ArtiFEX SPA2 SPA7 got SPA5 needed
Peacekeeper Wars 2,3,5,8,11,13,14,15 all got Frown
Quotable 4 got 4 needed-finished Thumb Up
Autographs
A40
A48 Frown

Such a good set,the charm doesn't wear off even with the doubles Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Just got another box:

Box #1794 of 5000

2 Base Sets
8 Quotable Farscape (4 dupes)
8 Peacekeeper Wars (6 dupes)
4 ArtiFEX (1 extra!)
1 Crichton's Women (W5)
2 Autographs:

A35 Carmen Duncan as Leslie Crichton
A50 Mark Mitchell as Mu-Quillus

I was happy to get A35 as now I have John's mom to go with my card of Kent McCord as John's dad!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
This set is just too @##**% addictive.Just won another box FX:fingers scratching at bottom of wallet.