Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Game of Thrones Season 8 (Rittenhouse Archives, 2020)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 8 (Rittenhouse Archives, 2020)
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Thanks guys.

This is off topic, but when you get a case where the boxes are numbered, are they all in sequential order, or is there a random mix of numbers? Could you get an all low number or all high number case?

Stupid question, but I don't see the cases opened when I go to my LHS and the boxes available usually cover a wide range of the run to choose from. I think it could be because their distributor is mixing it up and they sometimes order less than a case. It was very odd for there to even be 3 in a row and I would have mixed it up myself, but the situation was such that I had no choice and I was glad they even held them.

Like Jerry said to George, "If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right." Do the opposite. Big Grin

Most of the cases I have opened are random in groups. So out of a case you might have 1234,1235,1236 and then 4250,4251,4252 and 682,683,684, etc.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Opened two more cases for a group break.
Got a Jaime - I only rescue maidens and
Ygritte - You know nothing Jon Snow

Couple other decent ones but they were the two biggest autographs.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post