Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Benchwarmer Vault 2011 (Benchwarmer)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchwarmer Vault 2011 (Benchwarmer)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
Benchwarmer products are always fun, the Vault boxes feature 6 hits plus a box of older Benchwarmer cards.
My box contained Benchwarmer Premier Edition, the first Benchwarmer set. No autos in this set, just base cards. The set has 120 cards, I was missing card 71. Also, a puzzle set of art cards is un-numbered.

The premium hits were much better - 5 autos and 1 swatch
The swatch was a Mary Riley "Daisy Duke" numbered 6/15 in red foil. These were alloted 2 per case.

The autos:
Paige Peterson - 2010 Signature Series
Mary Riley - 2003 Signature Series
Brooke Morales - Vault Autograph
April Scott - Racer Girl autograph
Jessica Hall - NACS Oct 2011 auto

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
These were screaming to me from the card room, so I opened one for fun...

Box: Benchwarmer 2008 Limited (currently unopened)

"Hits"
Brandy Grace 2007 Benchwarmer International 6 of 10
Nikki Ziering Vault Auto #13
April Scott Racer Girl Auto RG4
Holly Huddleston Vault Kiss Card #8
Kathie Smith 2005 GAMA Show Auto 3 of 3
Nikki Gray 2010 Signature Series #98A

Now the limited box is screaming... Make it stop!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Quick question: Has Valerie Baber ever signed for any of the Benchwarmer sets?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quick answer,whos valerie baber ? Big Grin

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
On the Benchwarmer site is a full list of every girl who has appeared on BW cards. Valerie Baber was apparently only in 2004 Benchwarmer Series 1, and she did sign for this set.

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks Don.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I didn't know her either, curiosity got the better of me so I visited the Bench Warmer site and I am glad I did.

Lisa Gleave is still my favorite BW though.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Well after looking around for over a month the card I can find with Valerie Baber on is the "Love Child" chase card, and according to Jeff's checklist site that's the only card she appears on.

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Sorry I gave you a bum steer, AJJ. The Benchwarmer site is still a work in progress and I noticed a couple of lists for different models that didn't look right.
I went back and looked at Todd Jordan's Encyclopedia or Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Cards, a great reference I might add, and he lists no auto cards for Valerie. He does have a section of signers in the back, including Benchwarmers, and she is not listed here either.