Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Hellraiser (Eclipse Enterprises)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hellraiser (Eclipse Enterprises)
 Login/Join

posted
Hellraiser (Eclipse Enterprises)

I'm a bit bummed out. Frown

I just opened a box I procured from ebay.

Here is the Breakdown:

3 Complete Sets

... that's all!

Not a one of the randomly inserted Silver Hologram cards, nor one of the randomly inserted Gold Hologram cards, nor the extremely elusive Clive Barker Autograph card.

All that was in my unopened box was 3 complete sets but no chase cards what so ever!

I've never had an unopened box contain at least one chase card until now.

Though I'm probably the only one on these boards interested in Hellraiser Trading cards, I still wanted to gripe to someone.

Thanks for reading! Smile

Posts: 425 | Location: Ada, MI | Registered: June 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I'm also interested in Hellraiser but never bought a box. I will certainly buy one but not certain when.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post