Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Woodstock (Breygent Marketing)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woodstock (Breygent Marketing)
 Login/Join

posted
?????? Scott Simmons
Jason Hughes, Brian Kong

Jay Pangan III, Denae Frazier
Gabe Faber, Eman

and my two favorites
Erik Maell, Scott Rorie

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Love the White Rabbit one. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I opted for the factory set and set of Metallogloss. A lot of people will be focusing on the sketches, which are spectacular, but the base set is not to be overlooked.
The 49 card set features some great images, and the text on the back is definitely worth the read.

The 12 card Metallogloss also features beautiful art and once again, detailed text on the back. These are heavy though - will a nine card sheet hold them?
Well done to Breygent - a beautiful set.
i still hope to pick up a couple of sketches, but glad i bought these like this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Don Norton,

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
I opted for the factory set and set of Metallogloss. A lot of people will be focusing on the sketches, which are spectacular, but the base set is not to be overlooked.
The 49 card set features some great images, and the text on the back is definitely worth the read.

The 18 card Metallogloss also features beautiful art and once again, detailed text on the back. These are heavy though - will a nine card sheet hold them?
i still hope to pick up a couple of sketches, but glad i bought these like this.

A nine card sheet will not accept metallogloss cards.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That white rabbit is groovy man. Big Grin

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I bought two packs and was thrilled with my sketches. They look much better in person than in the pictures. The first one has a thin line of glitter that outlines the people and guitar and really makes the image pop.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen123:
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:

The 18 card Metallogloss also features beautiful art and once again, detailed text on the back. These are heavy though - will a nine card sheet hold them?

A nine card sheet will not accept metallogloss cards.

They fit in the 9 card sheets that came with the binder. But, they make the pages quite heavy so they are awkward to turn.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
another 10 packs

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I now have a couple of James McNeil's guitar playing rabbits as well. Cool

posted Hide Post
here are some of my new pulls idk why more ppl are not buying these packs

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
liking the Lucy sketch you got there Nick Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I bought two more packs -- I really love this set.

Sarah Silva

Erik Maell

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Opened 15 more packs the other day:

Jon Hughes, Bruce Gerlach
Joe Pekar, Scott Simmons

Guus Floor, Gabe Farber
Denae Frazier, Jay Shimko

Erik Maell (love love love this one!), Mickey Clausen
Erik Maell, Jason Hughes

Brian Kong, David Desbois
Steven Miller

Metal

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Heres the result of my packs :-
[URL=

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Here's my 2 sketches that I got awhile ago. Id trade them for Bob Marley or Hendrix.

The artists are: Gilbert Young Roland (Monkees) and Lynne Anderson.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:

Popular image. Wink

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Yes But I like your one a whole lot more Big Grin

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
miss lizzy said
quote:
They fit in the 9 card sheets that came with the binder. But, they make the pages quite heavy so they are awkward to turn.

If you put them at the back of the binder you won't have to turn the page they are in (help full hint of the day )lol Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
Yes But I like your one a whole lot more Big Grin

I love drawing Jimi. We have the same birthday. Metal

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
But can you draw the crow brandon lee ?