Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    X-Files Connections Season 1 thru 9, The (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Files Connections Season 1 thru 9, The (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
lol will do mate i keep checking u know where daily incase 1 pops up but no luck yet Frown. do you know if there binder size or bigger as i had the justice league one and that was too big for the binder which was a bit annoying

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
Clap got the P-FOA today after winning it on auuction for a mere $12 Big Grin

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Opened up box #03971 today, and got the following:

base set - 1 complete, lotsa extras
parallels - 24 with no duplicates
autograph - A9 (Dean Haglund)
boxtopper - BL-3
Haunting Cases - HC3, HC4
Mulder's Secret Files - M2, M3, M4

I was hoping for a pieceworks card or even (dare I hope) the autograph pieceworks, but alas...

Still a pretty good box, though. I am pleased. (Now I guess I will have to buy another one, since I didn't get a PW card).

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Bought another box, and opened it last night:

Box loader - BL3
Haunting Cases - HC6
Secret Files - M4, M5
Autograph - A8 (Bruce Harwood)
Parallel cards - 24, as expected
Pieceworks - PW2 (Mulder's shirt)

Again, a pretty good box. I needed the autograph card, but the pieceworks is a duplicate, so it will be available for trading. Now, I just need to finish off the parallel card set....

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Man, three posts in a row. Either no one is buying these boxes or they are not posting them here anymore. Anyway, I got a box from Christmas money, as follows:

Box topper - BL1
Haunting Cases - HC3, HC4
Mulder's Secret Files - M8, M9
Parallel cards - 24 different, as expected
Autograph - A2 (Annabeth Gish) Bouncey
Sets - 1 complete, with 67 extra cards
Pieceworks - none Frown

This was an awesome box, given the autograph card pull. I was hoping that I might get lucky with this box, but was not able to get a Pieceworks card out of it. Oh, well, the Gish card makes up for that....

Picture of Nat
posted Hide Post
Got 2 boxes. These were my first Connections purchase, and I have to say the base cards look amazing (mmm shiny). Anyway, the breaks (haven't sorted base cards yet):

Box 1:
Box Loader: BL-3
Autograph: Veronica Cartwright as Cassandra Spender
Haunting Cases: HC-1, HC-2
Mulder's Secret Files: M-1, M-2, M-3

Box 2:
Box Loader: BL-1
Autograph: Nicholas Lea as Alex Krycek
Haunting Cases: HC-6, HC-1
Mulder's Secret Files: M-2, M-3

Posts: 169 | Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My two boxes of 'X-Files Connections' came in today. The big hits:

The Nick Chinlund auto and the Mulder costume came out of the first box. The William B. Davis auto came from the second box. I got all the inserts that are suppose to be in the boxes. Box #1 gave me: one box loader (BL-1), two Mulder's Secret Files (1:11) (M-7, M-8), two Haunting Cases (1:14) (HC-2, HC-3), and 24 parallel cards (1:1). Box #2 gave me: one box loader (BL-2), two Mulder's Secret Files (M-3, M-4), two Haunting Cases (HC-3, HC-4), and 24 parallel cards.

xman25

Posts: 58 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spooky Mulder
posted Hide Post
I couldn't help but pick up a cheap box from the bay last week.. Big Grin

Box Number: 06565

A10 Nick Chinlund (The only auto card that i already had from the set :/)
PW1 Gillian Anderson

Haunting Cases x2 (HC-4) & (HC-5) (for trade)
Mulder's Secret Files x2 (M-1) & (M-9) (for trade)

Box Loader Informants (BL-2)

24 Parallels (no duplicates)

1 Base Set (7 cards short of 2nd set; 10, 14, 16, 25, 43, 55, 61) (no duplicates)

Posts: 22 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: June 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by allender:

A quick check shows that the seasons' representation on the base cards worked out like this:

1(7) 2(4) 3(1) 4(7) 5(7) 6(5) 7(3) 8(14) 9(23)

:

Confused Why did each season not have the same amount of cards. Confused

Probably Inkworks got access to more of the later seasons' unpublished images when they got the license, and had to take what was already in the public domain for the other seasons. Or some seasons might not have had many "connections" that weren't also in another season.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post