Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    X-Files Connections Season 1 thru 9, The (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Files Connections Season 1 thru 9, The (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
You're just lucky all the way around! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
one box

BL2
M1,2
HC5,6
24 parallel
PW2 Big Grin
A3 Mimi Rogers Metal

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone, i'm sorry to bother you all, but maybe someone nice will help me :P. Im a big x-files fan , but not a card collector. My dream is to get A-1 or A-2 cards from the x-files connections (autographs of my favorite carakters). Well i could buy them , but my age is not letting me. I was collecting music videos and rare concerts of artists like Britney Spears, Madonna, Chrisitna Aguilera, Shakira, Anastacia and Tatu (some rare unseen and very rare , the total price of all of them is more then 1500$), i also have 600 gb of other music videos and concerts (bootlegs/tv rips). If someone can help please reply, its my dream to get one of this cards.
Thanx anyway and sorry for bothering again!

Posts: 2 | Location: Spain | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sarge
posted Hide Post
Did anyone here pull a PW1a?

Posts: 48 | Location: Northern, Florida, USA | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarge:

lil ole barobehere did,check this thread.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sarge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
quote:
Originally posted by Sarge:

lil ole barobehere did,check this thread.

I am glad to hear someone got one! Wink

Posts: 48 | Location: Northern, Florida, USA | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I got one, too! 'Course, I had to PAY for mine ($405 - only time will tell if this was a fair price or not). I wouldn't normally have considered buying it, but I had done so well with my case ( got all the autos, including the Gillian Anderson A1 redemption) that I splurged a bit to complete the set. I bought the Redemption from a seller on "That Auction Site", received it in 2 days, sent it in the same day to Inkworks, and had the signed Pieceworks in a week. This time, Inkworks sent the card via UPS signed letter ( my A1 Auto came only in a padded, uninsured envelope), so they must have felt the Autographed Pieceworks was the more valuable of the 2 ( or they changed their shipping procedure in between). Anyway, with the Autographed Pieceworks, all 11 Autos, all the inserts,binder, sell sheet, and P-1, PP-1, P-UK, PP-UK, P-i, and P-FOA, I now have my Master Set!

Posts: 89 | Location: Williamstown, WV 26187 | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jay:
Hey, I got one, too! 'Course, I had to PAY for mine ($405 - only time will tell if this was a fair price or not). I wouldn't normally have considered buying it, but I had done so well with my case ( got all the autos, including the Gillian Anderson A1 redemption) that I splurged a bit to complete the set. I bought the Redemption from a seller on "That Auction Site", received it in 2 days, sent it in the same day to Inkworks, and had the signed Pieceworks in a week. This time, Inkworks sent the card via UPS signed letter ( my A1 Auto came only in a padded, uninsured envelope), so they must have felt the Autographed Pieceworks was the more valuable of the 2 ( or they changed their shipping procedure in between). Anyway, with the Autographed Pieceworks, all 11 Autos, all the inserts,binder, sell sheet, and P-1, PP-1, P-UK, PP-UK, P-i, and P-FOA, I now have my Master Set!

Well done Jay - if $405 was a good price for you then it was a good price. Good Master set to get Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi everybody,

I'm new here, from Paris and certainly the biggest x-files fan of the city... and i love trading cards too. Unfortunately, these are very hard to find in France. So i do shopping in the USA via internet.
First thanks to all of you for your messages. It's very nice to see what we can have opening a box or a case and congrats to all of you who have pulled an A1 or a PW1a.
These must be very hard to find and i tried to. i received my first box this week:
box n°1140

BL3 Smile
M2 and M3
HC4 and 5
24 parallel
PW2 Smile
A3 mimi rogers Smile

There was no gillian auto Shake Head, the auto i want (like everyone i suppose) since inkworks is making x-files cards. But i think it was a nice box and i didn't have (of couse) an auto from mimi rogers in my collection. Nothing to say but thanks to inkworks to give us the opportunity to get so nice cards and autographs.
I hope i will soon report you a case breakdown if i succeed in getting one... for the gillian auto.

Posts: 3 | Location: paris | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sarge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qsdf:
Hi everybody,

I'm new here, from Paris and certainly the biggest x-files fan of the city... and i love trading cards too. Unfortunately, these are very hard to find in France. So i do shopping in the USA via internet.
First thanks to all of you for your messages. It's very nice to see what we can have opening a box or a case and congrats to all of you who have pulled an A1 or a PW1a.
These must be very hard to find and i tried to. i received my first box this week:
box n°1140

BL3 Smile
M2 and M3
HC4 and 5
24 parallel
PW2 Smile
A3 mimi rogers Smile

There was no gillian auto Shake Head, the auto i want (like everyone i suppose) since inkworks is making x-files cards. But i think it was a nice box and i didn't have (of couse) an auto from mimi rogers in my collection. Nothing to say but thanks to inkworks to give us the opportunity to get so nice cards and autographs.
I hope i will soon report you a case breakdown if i succeed in getting one... for the gillian auto.

Congrats on the Mimi Rogers auto, that was a nice pull! Good luck with your case.

Picture of KeltonB
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

I'm back on the forums after a hiatus between X-Files 9 and Connections. In fact, I didn't even know about Connections until I was browsing eBay a couple of weeks ago (as I do every few months) to check the value of some of my other X-Files cards. Anyway, long story short, my case of Connections came in today and here is the breakdown:

Case Number: ? Can't find this, is it printed somewhere on the box?

CL-1 (Off to a good start! Wink )

BL-2
A-9
M-2, M-3, M-4
HC-3, HC-4

BL-1
A-3
M-2, M-3
HC-4, HC-5

BL-2
A-10
M-1, M-9
HC-2, HC-3
PW-1

BL-3
A-4
M-7, M-8
HC-1

BL-1
A-6
M-5, M-6
HC-5, HC-6
PW-2

BL-3
A-7
M-1, M-9
HC-1, HC-2
PW-2

BL-1
A-5
M-7, M-8
HC-6

BL-2
A-8
M-5, M-6
HC-4, HC-5
PW-1

BL-3
A-11
M-3, M-4
HC-2, HC-3

BL-1
AR-1 (A-1)
M-1, M-2
HC-1
PW-2

BL-2
A-3
M-7, M-8, M9
HC-5, HC-6

BL-3
A-10
M-5, M-6
HC-3, HC-4
PW-2

Somewhat dissapointed there was no PW-1A or A-2, but hey, I'm still smilin' on the AR-1 pull! Big Grin

Once I get everything sorted, I'll be updating my trading page if anyone is interested.

Take care,

Kelton

Posts: 74 | Location: USA | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your AR-1 Kelton.
I'd be interested in your trade list,although with my one box purchase I do not have any extra XFC Frown

But I do have lots extras of other non-sport series' on my trading site Dance

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a box breakdown and I dont mean to be boastful but i just bought 2 packs of these cards for £5 ($8) from forbidden planet and was pleasantly surprised to get a haunting case HC-3 in my 2nd pack. I was impressed with the design and thought i might buy a box on the internet when i got in. As I was inspecting my cards in my flat i was amazed to see that the card i thought was an advertisement was actually an auto redemption AR-1 for Gillian Anderson. I cant believe it, this never happens to me. I was wondering will the redemption work from the UK does anyone know? Ive taken a photo with my digital camera to prove it, as i always think people that get rare cards in 1 or 2 packs are maybe making it up, But I cant get it on the message, do we use one of the icons to attach images? PS WOO HOO

Posts: 46 | Location: UK | Registered: October 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Hey, the redemption will work fine, just get it sent off to Inkworks Smile

Oh, and congratulations on the A1!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alasdair Wilson:
Ive taken a photo with my digital camera to prove it, as i always think people that get rare cards in 1 or 2 packs are maybe making it up, But I cant get it on the message, do we use one of the icons to attach images? PS WOO HOO

Wow! Excellent buy! Congratulations! Clap

To place images that you already have uploaded elsewhere you use image tags.

[img] url (internet address) of the image you want placed [/img ] <---no space in [/img]

If you need a site to upload your images you can create one for free at photobucket.com or upload it at imageshack.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
GOT A CASE AT SANDY DAYGLO, FROM THE INKWORKS STAND, NO A1 OR A2 AUTO DID GET
The Gillian Anderson Autograph Pieceworks Redemption card 1 PW1 & 4 PW2 AND DUPES OF A3 & A11 , NEEDED SOMETHING TO DO IN THE EVENING Big Grin Big Grin Luv YouINKWORKS Luv You

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
GOT A CASE AT SANDY DAYGLO, FROM THE INKWORKS STAND, NO A1 OR A2 AUTO DID GET
The Gillian Anderson Autograph Pieceworks Redemption card 1 PW1 & 4 PW2 AND DUPES OF A3 & A11 , NEEDED SOMETHING TO DO IN THE EVENING Big Grin Big Grin Luv YouINKWORKS Luv You

Awesome! Clap Congratulations!

I haven't seen what the actual card looks like yet... has anybody?

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice pull Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post