Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Super Heroes & Super-Villains (Cryptozoic Entertainment, 2019)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Heroes & Super-Villains (Cryptozoic Entertainment, 2019)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
My replacement autograph arrived today. Although the process was long-winded, it was easy. thank you Cryptozoic.

Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I splurged on a second box that arrived yesterday. It looks like this:

23 base cards
1 red deco foil parallel base card, #14 numbered 79/80
1 red Str Pwr, S21 The Joker
Film Cel card FC8, Wonder Woman
Sketch card of Catwoman by Seth Ismart
Sketch card of ? by Pedro Karps
Autograph JM-AC Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry 06/55 Thumb Up

I am very pleased with this box. The autograph was a great one to pull out. Only two of the twenty-three base cards are doubles to me.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:

23 base cards

I am very pleased with this box. The autograph was a great one to pull out. Only two of the twenty-three base cards are doubles to me.

Very pleased??? I'd be doing backflips! Main character auto AND two sketches. Superb!

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable, you certainly got a "hot" box there. Well done

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very pleased??? I'd be doing backflips! Main character auto AND two sketches. Superb!

Alright! I was grinning from ear to ear! Smile

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Inquiring eyes demand pictures of the sketch cards.

Uhm...please?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:

23 base cards

Congratulations. This was one of the big packing issues with the product that there is an extra sketch in every case and it was in the box with the big autograph. That extra sketch should be in the box with the worst autograph.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Inquiring eyes demand pictures of the sketch cards.

Uhm...please?

What are people using for hosting pictures to share these days? I was using Photobucket once upon a time, but that stopped working.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I use Imgur.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would like to be able to post pictures also
Any directions on how to set up Imgur?
Hope it is not too complicated.

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Ach, I don't remember!
It was a bit tricky.
Be sure to make your posts private if you don't want everyone on the site looking at them and rating them, something I didn't realize until later, although really, who cares?
Every time I go on it I have to fiddle around until I figure out how to use it again, so I'm afraid I'm not much help, sorry.

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Can't access imgur at work but this is how I remember it:

-Make an account
-Go to top right corner and click on the bubble with your initial in it. Click on images. This is where you will see everything you upload.
-After that in the upper left corner there is a drop down where you can make folders to organize the images you upload. Click on the `+' to add a folder or just click on one of the folders you already created.
-Once it opens that up upper right is a big green button to upload images. Dialogue box pops up for you to pick your pictures.
-You will see the image on your screen now. If you click on it you can edit it. I scan most of my cards three wide and I set the picture width at 850 which fills the screen nicely. It will auto adjust the height to maintain aspect ratio.
-Also when you click on the image on the right hand side are a number of links for showing your image depending on where you want it seen. The link for forums is the BBcode.
-Copy and paste the link in here and you are good to go.

Writing it out makes it sound so much harder than it is.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
If you have any problems email me the image and I will post it up for you.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Set up a dummy twitter account.

Tweet the photo you want to post here.

Once the photo has been tweeted, right-click on it and "Copy Image Address" (in Chrome). Paste that URL into the image button here.

Posts: 2200 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
You can use (Google) OneDrive if you have an account.
View the scan online and click on the Embed option. This will give you a link to use on forums.
You might have to click on the info link and then the Manage access link to the URLs.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You can just send me all your sketch cards.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have seen Curlers Catwoman sketch it is amazing!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I have seen Curlers Catwoman sketch it is amazing!

I have seen it as well - and it is IMPRESSIVE

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Hey, thanks, I can see those!
Nice stuff!