Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    2012 Comic Con Mystery Packs (Breygent Marketing)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 Comic Con Mystery Packs (Breygent Marketing)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
We would love to see the Owens sketch!

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
There was an image there Wink Seems like the link was removed?? Hmm.. I will try again soon!

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up a box at Memorbilia on Sunday:

Warlord of Mars Promo Puzzle 1&2
Deadworld Promo
Grimm Promo
Transformers Promo 1&2

Vampirella: V2A-BT-C Billy Tucci Auto
Vampirella: Magenta Printing Plate for 3D card RS11

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think the sketch is by Brian Kong.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I think the sketch is by Brian Kong.

Thank you. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Gave a couple of Breygent Mystery packs a go, was really looking for something to add to the "Warlords of Mars" collection I'm starting, or even a nice sketch. Alas neither showed up !! They weren't terrible packs, but all are available should anyone need them...

Dexter props are from Series 4. The "Silicone Head" is a very thick card and is /299 ! Hill is also /299.

The Transformers auto is the voice actor of Jazz.

The Gary Reed auto card is a fold out Z type.

Comic Panel is pretty neat, lines up well in the frame. It's from Red Sonja card number RCP-5 numbered 4/15.

Thanks for looking...

Posts: 3 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: January 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AusRam:
Gave a couple of Breygent Mystery packs a go, was really looking for something to add to the "Warlords of Mars" collection I'm starting, or even a nice sketch. Alas neither showed up !! They weren't terrible packs, but all are available should anyone need them...

You don't have an email in your profile, but I have a couple Warlord cards from the Mystery Packs and might be able to work a trade. If interested email me trade@scificards.com

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:

You don't have an email in your profile, but I have a couple Warlord cards from the Mystery Packs and might be able to work a trade. If interested email me trade@scificards.com

Ed

Aaah, okay, think I've fixed that now...

Thanks,
Trevor

Posts: 3 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: January 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post