Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Doctor Who 2018 Signature Series (Topps, 2018)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Who 2018 Signature Series (Topps, 2018)
 Login/Join

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Ten more packs from the Blowout sale. Good break with no new cards but the blue Rory is an upgrade. The rest will be added to my trade list.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Got another 25 packs.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I got another 25 packs. Some good hits but none of the ones I still need.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I think you did well.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Got another 25 packs hoping to hit a big card. Did ok but no big card.

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Tried another batch of pack. Got a couple of up grades and a couple of rarer cards.

Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
I had 3 packs last year (1 for my birthday and 2 for Christmas.) Smile

DWA-IO Ingrid Oliver as Osgood
DWA-JL John Levene as John Benton
DWA-SM Stuart Milligan as Richard Nixon 02/10 (parallel Red)

Very pretty cards. Not characters or actors that I was targeting but I had a big surprise with the Parallel Red : I didn't think I'd find one ! Wink

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Got a couple of packs

DWA-SLM Sarah Louise Madison as Weeping Angel (3/5)
DWA-TK Tommy Knight as Luke Smith (08/10)

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome -- jealous you were able to find some of these -- had a blast opening them.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Nice looking cards, I may have to get some.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post