Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Twilight (Inkworks-2008)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twilight (Inkworks-2008)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Maybe this will help...Hobby and Hot Topic wrapper fronts:

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Why arent there any autos in this set? Confused

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
They were cancelled. Seeing how well these cards sold, I'm not surprised. Maybe next time, imagine if these cards sold this well, how hard they will be to find with autos inserted! Maybe Uncle Allan will even consider sketch cards! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
They were cancelled. Seeing how well these cards sold, I'm not surprised. Maybe next time, imagine if these cards sold this well, how hard they will be to find with autos inserted! Maybe Uncle Allan will even consider sketch cards! Thumb Up

I wonder if they already an update or connections set planned with auto's. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You can be sure they will be doing a set for the second film and trying as hard as possible to get autos as well as costumes for that release.Sketches are unlikely as there is no real connection and Inkworks has never been a company to use sketch cards when it is not appropriate.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
two boxes received some time ago:

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post