Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Walking Dead Season 3 Part 1 (Cryptozoic, 2014)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 3 Part 1 (Cryptozoic, 2014)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
you are not a loser - it is cripplezoic who is the culprit poor quality control, mostly crappy titles with no value and horrific distribution standards to create false value on the 1 and only title they have with a following

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Box 1:

Grimes Family Shadowbox: GF-06 and GF-08

The Prison Foil-Stamped Sets: TP-01 and TP-07

Autograph Wardrobe: AM7 Sarah Wayne Callies

Wardrobe: M13 Axel

Box 2:

1 Base 72 Card Set plus extras

Grimes Family Shadowbox: GF-03 and GF-05

The Prison Foil-Stamped Sets: TP-04 and TP-06

Autograph: A10 Vincent Ward

Wardrobe: M16 Oscar

I'll post my trades in the very near future!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Deena I sent you an email.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
1 box and a few packs

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Got my 2 boxes from Cryptozoic. One excellent and one average:

Box 1
A8 Danai Gurira autograph
M4 Carol Wardrobe
Gold Metal #1 Rick Smile

Box 2
A11 Scot Wilson
M8 T-Dog Wardrobe

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
Paid for another box, NO AUTOGRAPH, am I that big a loser ? cryptozoic are ripping me off, I'm furious.

You pay for a product and wait for it to arrive, then when you open it, the reason you bought it is not included ? no autograph, you get the statement, odds not guaranteed, which really means, you may get ripped off.

when I was searching for the auto in the last packs, 3 packs in a row only had 4 base cards, was this maybe where the hit should/shouldn't get included ?

They really need to work on these problems because I've seen quite a few box breaks with people being shorted a costume or auto and then others with boxes getting 3 or 4 hits. This makes it really unfair for the 1 box buyers. What auto will they replace your missing hit with? The most common in the set?

I've bought one box only, but won't be opening it for quite some time as I'm overseas right now, but I really don't want to find mine being a dud box as well with hits missing.

Inkworks and Rittenhouse rarely had these issues, there should be someway of fixing this issue.

Also that shadow box card being the only card in a pack is a bit silly, it's very easy to tell before opening the pack.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
when I was searching for the auto in the last packs, 3 packs in a row only had 4 base cards, was this maybe where the hit should/shouldn't get included ?

Nice to know that I'm not the only person who has suspected that when I lost a hit and had a light pack in the same box. Thankfully it doesn't happen that often, but when it does it makes you wonder if maybe that box had a really choice hit and it just "slipped out" in the packing process. Wink

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Finally got around to posting the results of my one case:

Autos
A1 Andrew Lincoln
A2 Norman Reedus
A3 Lauren Cohan
A4 Steven Yeun
A6 Melissa McBride
A7 Emily Kinney
A9 Lew Temple
A11 Scott Wilson
A12 Sarah Wayne Callies

Auto/Costumes
AM2 Lauren Cohan
AM4 Irone Singleton
AM5 Scott Wilson

Costumes
Season 2:
M35 Maggie
M36 Glenn
M37 Carol

Season 3:
M2 Lori
M3 Maggie
M6 Rick
M11 Maggie
M14 Prisoner Shoes
M17 Carl
M20 Maggie
M21 Carl
M27 Maggie

Inserts
Gold Metal Parallel for card #47 (Michonne)
Shadowbox - 2 complete sets, 6 extras
The Prison - 2 complete sets, 6 extras

Sketch Card by Potratz/Hai

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I opened one hobby box of this, and here is the breakdown:

1 base set
2 Grimes Family Shadowbox cards, GF-02 & GF-04
4 The Prison foil-stamped cards, TP-01, TP-02, TP-08 & TP-09
1 Wardrobe card, M10 Carl
1 red metal parallel card, 57
1 autograph, A8 Danai Gurira as Michonne

No complaints from me about this box. I feel like I did quite well. I am happy with the product too.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Alright, here's my breakdown for my one and only box of TWD S3 P1:

One base set
Grimes Family: GF-01, GF-07
The Prison: TP-02, TP-09
Wardrobe: M4, Carol
Autograph: A8, Danai Gurira

Pretty pleased with both the costume and the auto.

I also got a few packs earlier today at my favorite comic book store, and pulled these:

Grimes Family: GF-06
Auto wardrobe: AM7, SWC/Lori

All together, not too bad Smile

Later Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post