Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Sherlock Holmes and Victorian Crime (Cult-Stuff)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sherlock Holmes and Victorian Crime (Cult-Stuff)
 Login/Join

posted
MY SKETCH PULLS
LAURA INGLIS

BECK KRAMER

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 22 | Location: AMERICA | Registered: February 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SOME MORE PROMO CARDS

Posts: 22 | Location: AMERICA | Registered: February 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Document Reference No. 288/850a

My Chase cards:

M1: The missing chase card and P6

Tobacco size mini parallel card:MC2 Professor James Moriarty 115/275

Sketch: C.F Peace by Lee Lightfoot

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I got one pack at Memorabilia last month.

Carolyn Edwards.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I opened 4 packs:

Pack #1- # 335
Contained common cards #1-6,
Canvas cards M1 and P2
1/1 sketch by someone named Chris, shows
people rising out of the grave

Pack #2- # 253
Common cards # 1-6,
Canvas card M1 (same as above) and P3
Mini card MC1
B&W sketch by Mark Dos Santos

Pack # 3- #313
Common cards # 13-18
Canvas P9
Mini Card MC1 (same as above)
B1 bookmark card
A different B&W Mark Dos Santos sketch

Pack #4-- # 374
Common cards #7-12
Canvas P5
Mini MC1 (same as two above)
A third Dos Santos sketch

Are all of the packs supposed to contain MC cards ? My first one didn't have any

Is there a checklist for this set ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Hi David, all the packs should have at least two chase cards which may be an MC and something else or on occasions two canvas cards. The M1 canvas card was limited to 60 so getting two of them in four packs was good going. The fact that you received three cards from that same artist isn't right however and I will take care of that for you. The other card you got sounds like Edward Cherniga's acrylic painted card (bottom left of this linked image)

http://cult-stuff.com/cards/details.php?image_id=228

I will get a checklist online this week.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes, the first sketch that I received was the one in the corner as depicted in your scan. The 3 Dos Santos sketches were all different from each other.

I was disappointed that I received 3 MC1 cards ! I wished that I had pulled a different one, like the MC2. I don't need three of the same. How many different MC cards are there ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Two different versions in 4 variations. I will get a checklist updated and posted soon. The MC2 should pop up as often as the MC1. I will drop you an email tomorrow and see if I can sort something out with you. You really shouldn't have had three cards from the same artist out of four packs.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I looked at my three MC1 cards, and all look identical to me. I don't know what the variation is supposed to be.

I would really like to complete my 9 card canvas set. I have 4 of them. Anyone interested in a trade ? If so, please post here and LMK

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David

I have two different MC1 cards one has "Variant" in red on the back iand is hand numbered /100 and the other has no embellishment and is hand numbered /275. I believe there are 3 or 4 different versions of both the MC1 and MC2 cards i.e. with a different colored "Variant" marked on the back plus one without.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All three of my MC1s are just numbered out of 275 and do not say variant on the backs

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
very neat looking cards Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I pulled an MC2 Professor James Moriarty numbered 115/275

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
The pack I opened had a Laura Inglis sketch a canvas card, and MC1 Variant 42/100. Thumb Up

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Thanks. I looked at my three MC1 cards, and all look identical to me. I don't know what the variation is supposed to be.

I would really like to complete my 9 card canvas set. I have 4 of them. Anyone interested in a trade ? If so, please post here and LMK

which ones are you missing i have some extras and i am missing 2 i think they are number 6 and 8

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi. As I mentioned above, I have canvas cards #2, 3, 5, and 9

Therefore, I need # 1, 4, 6, 7 and 8

Would you be willing to trade some of the extras that I listed for your canvas cards ? If so, please contact me at

mistermycroft@msn.com

posted Hide Post
i busted 15 packs
breakdown
5 base sets
2 canvas chase M1
puzzle cards
1 of P1,P2, P9
2 of P3, P4
3 of P7
5 of P5
0 of P6, P8 : ((
minis
3 MC1 # to 275
6 MC2 # to 275
4 MC2 # to 100
1 MC2 # to 50

and several different promos

most cards are for trade i would like to keep a base set and complete one of the canvas puzzles so i am looking for P6 and P8

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
email sent. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nick, I am interested in your extras on the canvas # 4 and 7 and an MC2

Please email me. Mistermycroft@msn.com

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got my packs today from Ed - Thank You Ed! -
Packs 304/850b, 407/850c, and258/850a

Got a complete set of 18 base cards, very nicely done

Canvas Cards: P3, 2 each
1 M1 The Missing Chase Card

mini cards
MC1, 2 each, 24 and 27 of 275
1 MC2, Silver Variant, 18 of 50

3 Sketch cards
1 Beck Kramer
2 Edward Cherniga
If you go to the link provided above by Sci Fi Planet, one of mt Chernigas is shown in the right corner, Sherlock Holmes with a fencing sword.

Overall, very pleased with these, if anyone wishes to swap their extras for my extra canvas puzzle card or mini MC1, let me know.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post