Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Sherlock Holmes and Victorian Crime (Cult-Stuff)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sherlock Holmes and Victorian Crime (Cult-Stuff)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone come across canvas card # 6 ? That is the only one of the 9 that I am missing to complete my set. I've seen most of the others on ebay, but no # 6

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David

I do have a canvas #6 being part of the 4 I have of the canvas series so it does exist. I am awaiting delivery of some more packets if I have a duplicate 6 it will be yours.

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I noticed that the Cult Stuff website says that "wave 2" of the Sherlock cards is coming in late January. What does this mean ? New base cards ? New chase ?

I am still missing canvas # 6, the only one I need to complete my set of 9. I have seen the other numbers on ebay, but no #6. Anyone have one to part with ?

Sci-Fi Planet, please drop me an email.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
David, I believe the Wave 2 is just the second half of the production run. Probably had to wait on some artists and since I assume these are assembled by hand, they probably take some time to get ready to ship.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have just received some more packets so I thought I had better share my Sketches and here they are:

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Beck Kramer

Robert Hack

Edward Cherniga

Lee Lightfoot

Mark Dos Santos

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
pretty cool sketches John Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have any spares of the 9 card puzzel ?
I need card P4...please contact me for a trade.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes, the first sketch that I received was the one in the corner as depicted in your scan. The 3 Dos Santos sketches were all different from each other.

I was disappointed that I received 3 MC1 cards ! I wished that I had pulled a different one, like the MC2. I don't need three of the same. How many different MC cards are there ?

I just opened three packets numbered 562a,604b,and 752c.Got the full base set of 18 from the tree packs as well as :

Canvas Puzzle cards P1,P2,and P3

Three Sherlock Holmes sketches all by Edward Cherniga,two colour and one B/W.

Three MC2 mini cards Frown .

Do you still need the MC2?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post