Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Ghost Whisperer (Breygent Marketing)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost Whisperer (Breygent Marketing)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted
LET THE BREAKDOWNS BEGIN. This is really just for my SDCC boxes but will be adding more in the next couple of days. Here are my trade requests:

Currently I have several SDCC (San Diego Comic Con) Exclusives for trade! EMAIL ME!

HAVES:

SDCC - Christoph Sanders as Ned Autograph x 2
SDCC - Jamie Kennedy as Eli Autograph x 2
SDCC - Jennifer Love Hewitt Dual Costume
SDCC - Jennifer Love Hewitt THICK Card Costume
SDCC - EXCLUSIVE PROMO (Juniors Comics)x 6
PROMOS - PROMO #1 & #2 x 2 each

WANTS:
SDCC - CAMRYN MANHEIM as Delia Autograph
SDCC - David Conrad Autograph x 2
SDCC - JLH Striped Shirt Costume

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Flag City Collectibles,

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Umm, you mean striped shirt? Your version would be worth a lot... Angel

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by glim:

HAHA! LOL! Thanks for catching my error! Yes I am sure that would be a nice variant! Drool

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got my SDCC box today - thanks for the quick ship, Ed!

Box contained one set 72 base cards.
9 foils:
1 crossing Over - C2
3 Kindred Spirits - K1,K8,K9
2 Signs - S5,S6
3 Trivia - T2,T3,T4

2 Costume cards, both Comic Con exclusives
Melinda's Blue sleeveless top
Melinda's pink striped top

2 autographs, both Comic Con exclusives
Christopher Sanders as Ned Banks
Jamie Kennedy as Eli James

A nice deal, the base cards are nicely done and foils look cool. Well done, Tom!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I actually started a Breakdown Thread about a week ago titled "GHOST WHISPERER SDCC Box Set" or something to that effect, but for whatever reasons the topic went into the older "A-Z" section of breakdowns.

The post below (and a quick bit of info from Tom Breyer) are the only things in that thread, which probably won't be added to, given this shiny new thread, so perhaps the moderator can remove the one I started?

Anyway, here's my convention box breakdown exactly as it appears in that now redundant thread:

"Here's the big "hits" from one of the limited edition Ghost Whisperer San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Box sets.

Included in the numbered box, which is blue with a lid awash in foil (very much in the style of the Marilyn Update and Dexter Comic Con Exclusive sets) are a complete base set, 9 foil insert cards (the same ones to be found in the just released hobby boxes), plus 2 autographs (from an exclusive set of 5) and 2 costumes (from an exclusive set of 3). I think I received the same card, but both Hewitt, and with fantastic variants, so no complaints here!

These auto/costume cards will be easy to distinguish from the autos and costumes found in the hobby boxes because they all have the comic con logo prominently featured on the card reverse.

Here's what was in my set:

Great cards, another winner from Breygent! I'm sure fans of the show, and especially Jennifer Love Hewitt, will really enjoy it. She wears lots of great costumes so there will be loads of variant not only in these box sets, but in the hobby boxes especially which will feature double digit numbers of cards featuring clothes worn by her character."

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don, what box number did you get? Thanks.

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Glim - it was 489 of 500.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Your descriptions make me eager to receive my two boxes which are on order for the end of the month.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
I actually started a Breakdown Thread about a week ago titled "GHOST WHISPERER SDCC Box Set" or something to that effect, but for whatever reasons the topic went into the older "A-Z" section of breakdowns.

The post below (and a quick bit of info from Tom Breyer) are the only things in that thread, which probably won't be added to, given this shiny new thread, so perhaps the moderator can remove the one I started?

Anyway, here's my convention box breakdown exactly as it appears in that now redundant thread:

"Here's the big "hits" from one of the limited edition Ghost Whisperer San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Box sets.

Included in the numbered box, which is blue with a lid awash in foil (very much in the style of the Marilyn Update and Dexter Comic Con Exclusive sets) are a complete base set, 9 foil insert cards (the same ones to be found in the just released hobby boxes), plus 2 autographs (from an exclusive set of 5) and 2 costumes (from an exclusive set of 3). I think I received the same card, but both Hewitt, and with fantastic variants, so no complaints here!

These auto/costume cards will be easy to distinguish from the autos and costumes found in the hobby boxes because they all have the comic con logo prominently featured on the card reverse.

Here's what was in my set:

Great cards, another winner from Breygent! I'm sure fans of the show, and especially Jennifer Love Hewitt, will really enjoy it. She wears lots of great costumes so there will be loads of variant not only in these box sets, but in the hobby boxes especially which will feature double digit numbers of cards featuring clothes worn by her character."

Are you interested in Trading your David Conrad? Please let me know! See my list above.

posted Hide Post
I also got one at comic-con i got the jamie kennedy auto,sanders auto and a dual piece and a single piece,so i had to buy another one yesterday which i haven;t opened yet>awesome set

Posts: 91 | Location: yucca valley,ca 92284 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i got three boxes
Autos
jamie kennedy x2
christoph sanders x2
jennifer love hewitt
david conrad
costume
striped top x2
sleeveless x2 one is the variant
duel x2 one is a variant the one piece is just lace

i was really happy with my break down but would have been nice to pull a camryn manheim to complete the set

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
quote:
Originally posted by glim:

HAHA! LOL! Thanks for catching my error! Yes I am sure that would be a nice variant! Drool

Don't know about the card, I want to know what episode it appeared in! Wink

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Busted Two Cases last night! This product is Awesome! The quality is great and has TONS OF VALUE! Nice costume swatches and variants and love the foil autographs! The case topper is a good value too! I love Dexter but this set is even more improved! WAY TO GO Tom & BREYGENT!

Hopefully I can post my results in the coming days. Spending all my time filling my orders shipping cases and boxes out. Have quite a few more cases to Bust this weekend.

posted Hide Post
Heck of a way to start out my case! First box pulled a Jennifer Love Hewitt Autograph/Costume card and in the second box pulled a dual auto of Kennedy / Sanders.

This set is very very well done. I am glad the costume cards are a little thicker (and some REALLY thick) than Dexter.

Posts: 139 | Location: Lake Placid, FL | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rns91294
posted Hide Post
I bought 5 boxes, but gave one to a very close friend of mine. Of my 4 boxes that I opened, I managed to get two duplicate costumes (one which I think is a little less common than others so I don't mind) and my dual auto/costume of Delia made my day!

I love this set and the cards are very nice! I have two SDCC boxes still to open later today too!

Good job Tom and Breygent!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rns91294,

Posts: 183 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: July 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
fianlly opened up my other SDCC box and i got the JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT AUTO!!!!!!!!!another sanders auto and a dual pw with aother pw.i will send pics later today,love this set and i have 2 of the regular boxes on hold for me.Great job Breygent!!!!!!!!

Posts: 91 | Location: yucca valley,ca 92284 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Skellingtonsinmycloset
posted Hide Post
Just came back from Holidays Today and my 2 SDCC Boxes were waiting for me - Here is what I Pulled:

1 x Camryn Manheim Auto
1 x JLH Auto
2 x Jamie Kennedy Auto
1 x Dual JLH Costume
2 x Striped Shirt JLH Costume
1 x Sleeveless Top JLH Costume

Pretty Happy with the JLH Auto.
(Box Numbers Were: 007 of 500 & 008 of 500.)

Posts: 5 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice one Skellington. Thumb Up

Got the last of 9 sketch cards Trev Murphy did as possible sketches for the set, only the skull card was used as the basis of the Philly promo. The cards are fantastic. Dance

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just curious. How much were the San Diego boxes?

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
$65 to $70 on the Ghost Whisperer Comic Con boxes at the show (and $60 to $65 on the Dexter Comic Con boxes at the show).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chesspieceface,

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post