Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Ghost Whisperer (Breygent Marketing)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost Whisperer (Breygent Marketing)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
$65 to $70 on the Ghost Whisperer Comic Con boxes at the show (and $60 to $65 on the Dexter Comic Con boxes at the show).

Thanks. I guess it depends if you bought them direct from Breygent or from a dealer.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
$65 to $70 on the Ghost Whisperer Comic Con boxes at the show (and $60 to $65 on the Dexter Comic Con boxes at the show).

Thanks. I guess it depends if you bought them direct from Breygent or from a dealer.

Yes, the lower end prices were at Julio's booth where some of us West Coasters finally had the chance to meet Tom, who was there for most of the show.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got bored and bought a box of these.. I pulled 2 costumes

Manheim and Jay M. and Conrad autograph costume...

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rns91294
posted Hide Post
That is a great box!

Posts: 183 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: July 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not many box breakdowns for the actual set compared to the Dexter release.

I thought it would have been more popular.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Me too! I have actually sold a lot more of this release than Dexter so I am surprised there are not more posts as the production run was higher and there should be more out there? Confused

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My two boxes will arrive mid-September so I'll post then.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
I got my three boxes today Smile

Box 1:
2 costumes: GC-11 and GC-12, both single swatch and Melinda Gordon!
And GA-5 autograph - Jamie Kennedy

Box 2:
2 costumes: GC-9 and GC-10, both single swatch and Melinda Gordon!

Box 3:
2 costumes: GC-15 and GC-16, both double swatch and Melinda Gordon!
And GAC-3, autographed costume of Camryn Mannheim!

Very happy with the pulls Smile Have to chase down an autograph of Jennifer L.H. sometime, but maybe she is included in the next card-series also!
And the costumes and autograph cards were thicker than those found in dexter, that was a very nice upgrade, I hope this will be the way it is done in the future, the quality felt much better!

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rns91294
posted Hide Post
I am shocked not to see more as well. This seemed like it was a very popular set.

Posts: 183 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: July 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
I haven't bought a full box of cards in many years. I just can't afford it. I do buy the occasional blaster box and lots of packs though. I decided I wanted a box of Ghost Whisperer, so I put it in "layaway" at my local comic shop. I finally paid it off and here are my results --

1 base set plus extras
3 Kindred Spirits Puzzle Cards (K-4, K-5, K-6)
2 Trivia Cards (T-1, T-9)
1 Signs Card (S-4)
1 Crossing Over Card (C-3)
2 Costume Cards (GC-6, GC-10 both Melinda Gordon)
1 Autograph Card (GA-1 Jennifer Love Hewitt Clap)

Question: my autograph card also has a material swatch on it. How is this different from the Costume & Autograph Cards GAC1, GAC2, GAC3?

I sure am glad I bought a box.

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monsterama2000:
I sure am glad I bought a box.

Wow, that's an understatement. To pull all of the big hits on the lead character is great luck. Congrats. Clap

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Question: my autograph card also has a material swatch on it. How is this different from the Costume & Autograph Cards GAC1, GAC2, GAC3?

The GAC-1 cards were mis-numbered GA-1, so there are 2 different GA-1 cards, the regular auto and the costume/auto.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
quote:

The GAC-1 cards were mis-numbered GA-1, so there are 2 different GA-1 cards, the regular auto and the costume/auto.

Thanks for the info Miss Lizzy.

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That auto/costume card of JLH more than paid for that box you bought Monsterama. Congratulations. Metal

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monsterama2000:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
quote:

Thanks for the info Miss Lizzy.

No problemo Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a SDCC box.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK mine arrived today.

Box 37
Jamie Kennedy autograph
Christopher Sanders autograph
Costume card Double swatch
Costume card Single swatch similar to Lunzdave's lower one.
C2
T7,T8,T9
S1,S2
K1,K2,K3

Box 137
David Conrad autograph
Christopher Sanders autograph
Costume double swatch different from above
Single swatch white material thick card
C2
T3,T4,T5
S4,S5
K5,K5,K6

Overall would have been better getting the cards off ebay. Never have had much luck with boxes or packs ever since a kid always seem to get repeats like K5 that was the biggest disappointment, once had the same card 4 times out of 6 cards, in a pack.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Stephen123,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Got my SDCC box too

Number 484 / 500

- Crossing over C-2
- Signs S-5, S-6
- Trivia T-2, T-3, T-4
- Kindred Spirits K-1, K-2, K-3
- SDCC Jennifer Love Hewitt Dual Costume (red & white)
- SDCC Jennifer Love Hewitt thick Costume Card (pink/grey)
- SDCC David Conrad as Jim Clancy (thick card)
- SDCC Jamie Kennedy as Eli James

Cards look very nice, love the light cards from the base set. Costumes look great, foils are nice. My Jamie auto has some sticker damage though.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
1 box
24 packs, 6 cards each
1 complete base set
2 Costumes 8 & 12 (both JLH)
K1,2,9
T7,8
S1
C3

Overall grade B.
Pros - nice costume cards and foils. Cons - one auto per box would be a good improvement.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
1 box of the Ghost Whisperer seasons 1 & 2 box bought at Collectormania London last week.

Auto/costume card : GAC-3 Camryn Manheim
Costume cards:
GC-13 JLH costume
GC-18 Camryn Manheim costume

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post