Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Avengers: Age of Ultron (Upper Deck, 2015)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers: Age of Ultron (Upper Deck, 2015)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted
I was cautiously excited for this one (at $1200) and it is certainly a fun break.
Sketch quality was just average, but that is not where the real money comes from anyway. I have yet to sort all of the base but I think I ended up with a full set of silver parallel (have to find the checklist variation).

Here are the results:

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Looks like its quite fixed at 2 actor autos or auto/auto memorabilias per case

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Two boxes arriving Monday It'll be interesting to see what pulled boxes from a case brings.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Hulk memorabilia?? How is that even possible? I realize that the fabric was most likely created in real life, then digital reproduced in the computer. Still, very odd.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's material worn by Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner?

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my 1 hobby box today...

56 - base cards
10 - silver foil parallel base cards
3 - blue foil parallel base cards (#'d to 199)
7 - Concept Series
7 - Behind The Lens
3 - character Shots
3 - Avengers Database
1 - Multiple Metallics
1 - Multiple Metallics Double
1 - Avengers Connection - Silver Age
1 - Avengers Connection - Theatrical
1 - Avengers Locker Single
1 - Avengers Locker Double
1 - Sketch Card by Jake Sumbing

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post