Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    1914 Preview Card Set (Cult Stuff, 2014)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1914 Preview Card Set (Cult Stuff, 2014)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Got four packs. All had a 9 card set as pictured and one pack had a relic.

Have to admit I was a bit underwhelmed by these Frown . I was well below the odds for premium cards which were more than 50% containing a premium card and the one I got was not very impressive.

I will probably not go for these type of packs in the future, as I said to Jason at one of the Memorabilia shows I would rather pay more for a guarantee of a premium card in every pack.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I got 2 packs.
One had a stamp relic and the other had a sketch.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got 2 packs as well. Like Raj, one had a sketch card and the other had a stamp relic card.

The only thing out of the ordinary was that one of the packs had 2 of the WI-2 card and no WI-1.

Greg

Posts: 1358 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post