Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars: The Force Awakens Stickers & Album (Topps, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Stickers & Album (Topps, 2016)
 Login/Join

Picture of RedFive
posted
I purchased a box (with 50 packs, 5 stickers per pack) and an album. There are 324 stickers to collect (1-292 plus T1-T32).

I was short a complete set by 91 stickers. I had 17 dupes.

Nice album. The stickers are all rectangular, so no interesting shapes. Some of the stickers are larger and shiny foil.

I understand the stickers should be at retail, so I will probably buy more packs.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Two boxes here. Note that the stickers were previously released in Europe in two parts, "Part 1" and "Part 2", skip-numbered with all of the T (text) cards in Part 2. Regular numbered stickers in Part 2 have a red back, vs. their counterparts in the combined release, which have black backs like the Part 1 stickers.

With 250 stickers per box, you won't get a complete set of 324. But I was hoping to come closer with two boxes.

Box 1: 200 singles, 25 doubles, 99 short of first set.
Box 2: 214 singles, 18 doubles, 92 short of first set.

From the two I was still 42 short of first set. I had to go to the auction site for a couple of "pick some" lots to get me below 25, the limit for ordering fillers from toppsdirect.

Topps-USA has a Collector's Tin with 48 stickers, a blank-back shaped sticker, and a "rules" sheet in German.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I purchased another box, ordered 25 stickers from the Topps site, and still need six stickers to complete the set. I will post my list in card trading section shortly.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post