Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars 30th Anniversary (Topps)
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars 30th Anniversary (Topps)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Just finished opening my last box (probably), here are the sketch cards I pulled:

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

If anyone knows the whereabouts of the missing Obi-Won Watkins-Chow puzzle, I would be greatful!

Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
WOW...really sensational pulls Batman...

...of course, love the Doug Cowan and Kevin Graham, the cool Pence and 2 Gabe Hernandez's, 3 of Leah's beautiful portraits, 3 JWC sketch cards,a Rousseau, cool Busch and Wilkinson...and others...

...very jealous...! Eek

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
Nice sketches!
That is incredible your pulling the outer thirds of that JWChow 'tryptich'. Good luck on the hunt for the middle third.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I bought a box the other day and a few packs. Here are the sketches that I pulled (a Jeff Chandler and a Christian Dalla Vecchia sketch):

This message has been edited. Last edited by: clearblue,

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Batman, those are nice sketch cards. I hope you'll be able to acquire the missing JWC sketch card. Good luck!

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,
I'm on holiday at the moment but have a chance to upload the Rob Teranishi sketch that I pulled. Will only have access to a PC today, so if anyone knows which X-wing pilot this is before I get back home in 13 days it'd be much appreciated.
Cheers.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ocdlotr:
WOW...really sensational pulls Batman...

...of course, love the Doug Cowan and Kevin Graham, the cool Pence and 2 Gabe Hernandez's, 3 of Leah's beautiful portraits, 3 JWC sketch cards,a Rousseau, cool Busch and Wilkinson...and others...

...very jealous...! Eek

I double that jealousy quote... Drool

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
Hi everyone,
I'm on holiday at the moment but have a chance to upload the Rob Teranishi sketch that I pulled. Will only have access to a PC today, so if anyone knows which X-wing pilot this is before I get back home in 13 days it'd be much appreciated.
Cheers.

I'd venture to say it's that Luke Skywalker kid.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
My wife thought it was Luke too, but I'm still not sure.

Willing to be wrong and suffer the embarrassment. Red Face

IF it is then I'm even more pleased!

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
It might be Biggs????? Confused

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddickfan:
It might be Biggs????? Confused

I thought the same at first but then I realized Biggs has a mustache. It could be Luke but not sure of that either.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
It's Luke. He's the only pilot that has the diagonal pattern on the front of the helmet. I looked at pics of all the pilots from the Yavin Battle on Wookiepedia and none of the others have this pattern.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DewMan,

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dewman. Looks like that's conclusive proof.

My wife was right all along!

Again.

Big Grin

Be in touch with you all soon.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
Here's the result of my first case break

Enjoy - Peter

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the result of my second case break

The C-3PO/R2-D2 gold foil is numbered 12/30
Enjoy - Peter

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the result of my third case

The gold foil is numbered 17/30
Cheers - Peter

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the result of my fourth case

Yep, only the one sketch along with 4 autos. 3 of my boxes in this case contained no auto or sketch. All my other 3 cases had atleast 1 auto/sketch per box. None of the big name signers to share with you all. The Chewy gold foil is numbered 1/30.
Cheers - Peter

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen or pulled a Leia as Boussh sketch in these boxes ?

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post