Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars 30th Anniversary (Topps)
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars 30th Anniversary (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Sheep Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
That stormtrooper sketch is rather nice slackjawedyokel. Thumb Up Congratulations on your gold foil parallels.

Nice Han sketch silverback. Cool

Some good results there!

Thanks JustM. Yeah and I am a huge trooper fan so it was a good sketch to pull. I just received some cards back from Topps because of some dud boxes I received from 2 cases i opened and I was more then thrilled with the skethces i received. I'll post a little later for all to see.

Cheers - Peter

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I'm glad you like what they sent you!! Big Grin

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddickfan:

I sure was, and here they are.....

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding, Peter!! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Peter, I'm glad Topps came through for you. Those are some cool sketches!

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slackjawedyokel:
quote:
Originally posted by riddickfan:

I sure was, and here they are.....

Drool Drool

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Congrats slackjawedyokel Clap

I am starting to wonder how anyone pulled an Allison Sohn from packs as all of the folks that I remember posting their make-goods (me included) got 2 of hers. Not nearly as nice as yours though...and a Cat to boot!!! Eek

Those 3 would easily pay for a case or so.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm ecstatic about receive these cards directly from Topps. I cannot tell you how pleased I am. I really was not expecting much but when I opened those tiny manilla envelopes my eyes bulged out of my head like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Total Recall.

Cheers - Peter

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Funny! Glad you're happy!!! Clap

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
congrats slackjawedyokel,i sent my dud box off,dunno if i will get anything back as i am in the UK?We live in hope Eek

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slackjawedyokel:
I'm ecstatic about receive these cards directly from Topps. I cannot tell you how pleased I am. I really was not expecting much but when I opened those tiny manilla envelopes my eyes bulged out of my head like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Total Recall.

Cheers - Peter

Eek Just like mine are now!

Congratulations on your outstanding fortune.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raider5gt:
congrats slackjawedyokel,i sent my dud box off,dunno if i will get anything back as i am in the UK?We live in hope Eek

Hope you get somrthing cool. Cool

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
[quote]Hope you get somrthing cool.
thanks riddickfan,topps sent me an auto card which i already have Frown thanks topps Twak

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
It would appear that Topps is doing it's best to honor it's commitment to collectors by making up for any shortfalls in boxes purchased by collectors.

Obviously not everyone will be happy with what they receive, but then it was the same with the box breakdowns.

Kudos to Topps for starting to take Customer Service for their non-sport products seriously.
Hopefully they will start fine tuning the whole process from top to bottom so we don't have issues like this in the future, but at least this is a start.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
not maoning about the card i got as i did not expect to get anything living in the UK, Thumb Up to topps for their customer service

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I'm glad for all those who have received cards from Topps! Sheep

Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I picked up two more boxes a few weeks ago. I finally got around to scanning the sketch cards that I pulled. They were both awesome.

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Not bad at all clearblue!

2 sketches a bit diiferent from the norm.

Fortune smiled on you! Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clearblue:
I picked up two more boxes a few weeks ago. I finally got around to scanning the sketch cards that I pulled. They were both awesome.

Porkins!

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post