Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars 30th Anniversary (Topps)
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars 30th Anniversary (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MILLHOUSE:
sketch card prices

hi millhouse here can anyone help me the value of my sketch cards that i have from this card set. They are as following

1) Robert Ternashi (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

2) Fabbri (Chewbacca)

3) Grant Gould ( Darth Vader)

4) Grand Gould (Stormtropper)

5) Dave Dorman (Luke Skywalker)

6) Brian Rood (Luke Skywalker)

7) Josh Fargher (Stormtropper)

8) Kevin Graham (Hammerhead) colour cell sketch

would like value in pounds or dollars

thanks a lot

matthew bowdery(millhouse)

All Prices in USD

1. 25
2. 20
3. 20
4. 18-20
5. 125
6. 250-300
7. 250
8. 70

hope that helps.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Geez,a few are worth a pretty penny. Smile

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Here are the goodies from my case. Interesting comments on the value of the various cards by Zhamlau, what do people think of the Corroney? Its a real nice sketch.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I like the R2D2 sketch by Allison Sohn.

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This is what I pulled out of my box.

AND I got a full set of base cards from one box. Go me!

Posts: 138 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
Here are the goodies from my case. Interesting comments on the value of the various cards by Zhamlau, what do people think of the Corroney? Its a real nice sketch.

Very nice sketches.
Corroney always does a great sketch. Cool Ponda Babba!

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Thumb Upnice case steve j,great looking sketches,i just ordered 3 more boxes,hope to get a colour one this time Big Grin the Alison Sohn sketch is great.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raider5gt:
Thumb Upnice case steve j,great looking sketches,i just ordered 3 more boxes,hope to get a colour one this time Big Grin the Alison Sohn sketch is great.

I'd be afraid of getting nothing in those boxes!
But Hey! Go for it!!!

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
here's my pics of my case breakdown

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
i dont think it worked Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Try,Try again!! Big Grin

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
yippee lol

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Lovely Leia sketches!! Clap

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
________________________________________________ i know what you mean,it's the chance you take Eek

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Thank you,there has been some real nice sketches on the boards,from what people got in their boxes.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great Break Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I'm glad for you!!

posted Hide Post
I cracked open 3 boxes my boyfriend got me. He knew I was a Harrison fan and I would've loved his autograph! But I didn't get it Frown

I did get
Paul Blake Auto
Richard LeParmentier Auto
Cynthia Cummens sketch.

The Cynthia Cummens sketch is from Luke dressed up as a stormtrooper and in full color. Im sure I'm going to hold onto the sketch knowing Cynthia only did a little under 150 cards knowing that this sets going to be worth big $$$ (i hope) To bad I didn't get harrison the ONE card I wanted ::sigh::

Posts: 24 | Location: Fort Locust Alabama | Registered: June 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your case/box break folks! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post