Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars 30th Anniversary (Topps)
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars 30th Anniversary (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Sketch 4 Noto & 5 Josh Fargher are rare artists who only did 50 sketches each and could be worth upto £100 each. The gold cards were going for around £100 and the John Williams auto is also around £100. Even some of the blue box toppers are rare, I sold one for £80. So it could all add up to a decent amount if all sold.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Wow, simpsonscardman, please have your friend send me the contents of his "junk" cabinet, and I will gladly dispose of it. And no charge since we're all friends here.

But seriously, that John Williams card really is sought after these days, and the case is worth significantly more than it cost, so your friend is in for some good news.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sittin9duck:
Sketch 4 Noto & 5 Josh Fargher are rare artists who only did 50 sketches each and could be worth upto £100 each. The gold cards were going for around £100 and the John Williams auto is also around £100. Even some of the blue box toppers are rare, I sold one for £80. So it could all add up to a decent amount if all sold.

There are 2 blue box toppers in there aswell..he is a mega collector.if i like something? I buy a box or 2.if he likes something?he buys a case or 2.hes collects just autos.sketches,costumes and chase cards dont do anything for him.

He is a good guy to know cause he gives me all sorts if i help him open and sort thru his stuff that he buys.he is single and has a good job.i have 4 kids and a poor job so he wins everytime! Big Grin'

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Millhouse here could anyone please tell me how much my Gabe Hernandez sketch card of luke skywalker is worth so I know what to ask for if I want to trade it

cheers matthew(millhouse)

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post