Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Game of Thrones Season 7 (Rittenhouse, 2018)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 7 (Rittenhouse, 2018)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
2 Boxes

Autos

Indira Varma as Ellaria Sand
Sara Dylan as Bernadette
Danny Kirrane as Henk
Sebastian Croft as Young Ned Stark

Nothing exciting or enough to justify the cost

Regulation Quotes and Relationships plus a Beautiful Death Poster Art BD62

Did beat the odds on the following:

Winter is here W5 (expensive subset to put together) (1:144 packs)

Metal expansion set No.104 (1:96 packs).

Would have preferred a better auto selection but hey one day the gamble will pay!!!!

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Still nice you beat the odds Thumb Up even if the autos weren't what you'd hoped for. Any chance of photos to share?

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Would love to but no free image site

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got two boxes today from Sunny Arizona. Surprised I got Sunday delivery - but there they were when we got home.
Box 3631
1 set, 81 cards, 31 extras, 8 parallels, 1 gold parallel
2 Quotable
1 Relationship
1 Gold Relationship
1 Beautiful Death
2 Autos
Tony Way (Limited)
Bella Ramsey (Very Limited)

Box 7727
1 set 81 cards 32 extras 8 parallel 1 Gold Parallel
2 Quotable
1 Relationship
2 Autos
Kae Alexander (Limited)
Ian Gelder (Limited)

Oh, and one more card - a sketch of a dragon laying waste to a fleet of ships - by
MICK AND MATT GLEBE!

Posts: 2910 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Oh, and one more card - a sketch of a dragon laying waste to a fleet of ships - by
MICK AND MATT GLEBE!

WOW, that's what still makes box buying the kick it is. Congrats on an awesome pull. Wave

Posts: 10361 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Thank you Raven. Yes, this is my second Rittenhouse sketch, got a Star Trek one several months ago.

The autos are okay, was sweating the first box, I had taken all the packs out of the box and stacked them up, and autos were in the last 5 packs. I did like thatmy 2 Gold parallels were Melisandre and Grey Worm...

Posts: 2910 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW, a Mick & Matt Glebe GoT sketch?!!

That’s awesome, Don! Congratulations!! Clap

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Thanks Debi!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great pull Don and I would have taken your auto's too Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of samauto
posted Hide Post
Hi Don,

Do you have a scan of that Sketch? Would love to see it Smile

Pete

Posts: 504 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Sorry, the old scanner and new computer aren't on speaking terms.
I was mistaken when I said it was a naval battle scene, it is in fact almost exactly like the base card #12 where the dragon destroys the Lannister army.

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the sketch. I opened three cases and didn't get a sketch or relic. Frown

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
Congratulations on the sketch. I opened three cases and didn't get a sketch or relic. Frown

I don't feel so bad about pulling nothing special in my two boxes now. Big Grin

Autos were Art Parkinson VL, Ania Bukstein L, Brendan Cowell L and Tim Plester VL.

RA tends to pair a L and a VL in boxes.

Also got a metal expansion in one box and a Winter Is Coming in the other and made 2 full sets. So I think these are pretty reasonable as boxes go. So why was I left kind of blah? Frown

Posts: 10361 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:

I don't feel so bad about pulling nothing special in my two boxes now. Big Grin

Autos were Art Parkinson VL, Ania Bukstein L, Brendan Cowell L and Tim Plester VL.

RA tends to pair a L and a VL in boxes.

Also got a metal expansion in one box and a Winter Is Coming in the other and made 2 full sets. So I think these are pretty reasonable as boxes go. So why was I left kind of blah? Frown

I think the thing with GoT is that it is running its course and the meat of the product is the same with every release. The base set is the same design from S1 and the signer list can only go so far. I was really disappointed that they didn't make the sketches and relics one per case combined odds like last season. To open three cases and not get one card that could be considered a case hit is a real kick in the junk.

The Winter is Here inserts are good looking and were a nice addition. They remind me of the Valorus Morgulus(sp?) inserts.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Box 4021 of 8000 looks like this:

1 base set
8 foil parallel cards
1 gold foil parallel card
2 Quotable cards
1 Relationship card
1 Beautiful Death card
Deobia Oparei as Areo Hotah autograph (L)
Joseph Mawle as Benjen Stark (bordered) autograph (VL)

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got a third box as a birthday present and got another winter is coming card