Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Nightmare Before Christmas NECA Series 1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nightmare Before Christmas NECA Series 1
 Login/Join

Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted
I bought a box of these off Ebay. None of the local comic stores or Frank & Sons carried them. I've only seen boxes pop up three times on ebay in the last few months. One sold in the $70's. I paid $38 for mine.

The box is 6 cards per pack, 36 packs per box and there's no mention of inserts. The set is only 36 cards. Sadly there was no inserts in the box. They are mentioned in another auction so I don't know if I have a bad box or what. The packs break down perfect though, I have 6 complete sets and not 1 extra card. The cards are unnumbered and there no checklist so you have to sort them by character.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham95
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know who all signed for this set? I've seen a Glen Shadix auto card on eBay.

Posts: 65 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The autographs are from the 72 card NECA set which is not the same as the set mentioned at the start of this thread which has just come out.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
The older set had 4 autographs.

Tim Burton
Danny Elfman
Chris Sharandon (SP?)
Glen Shadix

The Glen Shadix is very common. I bought 4 boxes and got 3 of his Autographs.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post