Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008 Topps)
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008 Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
the russian woman (cate blanchett i think its spelled) is by Matthew Goodmanson. The Blue Professor sketch is by Paul Guitterez.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
I just cracked another case of Indy and pulled:

2 Shia's, 1 David Koepp

Parallels - 9 in the case

Sketches - 1 Eliopoulus, 2 Keith Phillips, 1 Woodside and a Brent Engstrom

2 Full foils sets and plenty of extras. I have no idea how many base sets were in there. I normally donate them or give them away.

Posts: 575 | Location: USA | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yaourtland
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
the russian woman (cate blanchett i think its spelled) is by Matthew Goodmanson. The Blue Professor sketch is by Paul Guitterez.

Many thanks for your help. Smile

Posts: 21 | Location: Belgium | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quintessence
posted Hide Post
Not the right site for a reply but close enough. I've sent you an email regarding a trade for another of your sites. Let me know what you think. Cheers Smile

Posts: 152 | Location: Vernon, British Columbia, Canada | Registered: October 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I never known people to trade sites, how does that work?

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up 2 cases on Ebay last couple weeks. One case is still on the way. Really enjoying opening these. Here is what I got from the first case. It had one dud box and 2 hot boxes in the case. I'm not familair with the two color sketch artists

Posts: 49 | Location: Vancouver Wa USA | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
color sketch - "driver" ... john watkins chow

Posts: 38 | Location: chicago | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
And the one next to the Watkin's Chow "driver" is by Jeff Carlisle (those initials are JAC) .

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a great painted Indy puzzle piece from the team of Jason Potratz and JAck Hai.

This is is one card of a 2 card set, with the other card being mostly Indy's hat (and ear). This card does works really well on its own, but would look even better reunited, especially with the awesome black borders Hai painted to "frame" the artwork on this pair.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I finally buy this ultra rare Peel and Reveal #9 - the Ark:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on getting the card, Arch!
It's a beauty, but for some reason my face starts to melt when I look directly at it.
Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Congrats on getting the card, Arch!
It's a beauty, but for some reason my face starts to melt when I look directly at it.

Imagine mine when I found this card ;-)

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nice pick off of ebay... Item number: 360099637703

Posts: 38 | Location: chicago | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Please keep this section to 'Box Breakdowns' this topic (card) is in another 3 section all being duplicated!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dave

quote:
Please keep this section to 'Box Breakdowns' this topic (card) is in another 3 section all being duplicated!

Hi Dave,

I know and I will the next time. It's only because a lot of people question this card in different topics in NSU so I put the message on each one ;-)

Stephane

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Stuff's showing up cheap as closeouts. Four hobby boxes to add to the inventory, but no overwhelmingly exciting sketches:

BOX 1

Base cards (90): 1 complete set, 72 doubles
Foil Cards (10, 1:6 packs): 2 3 4 5
Parallel Cards (90, 1:24 packs): 10 (302/350)
Autograph Cards (15, 1:73 packs): none
Sketch Cards (87 artists, 1:35 packs): Jason Keith Phillips [1000]

BOX 2

Base cards (90): 1 complete set, 72 doubles
Foil Cards (10, 1:6 packs): 1 8 9 10
Parallel Cards (90, 1:24 packs): 27 (209/350)
Autograph Cards (15, 1:73 packs): none
Sketch Cards (87 artists, 1:35 packs): Karen Krajenbrink [300]

BOX 3 (HOT BOX)

Base cards (90): 1 complete set, 67 doubles
Foil Cards (10, 1:6 packs): 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Parallel Cards (90, 1:24 packs): 15 (219/350), 23 (348/350)
Autograph Cards (15, 1:73 packs): Igor Jijikine - Colonel Dovchenko [1250]
Sketch Cards (87 artists, 1:35 packs): Edward Pun [100]

BOX 4 (POSSIBLE REPACK)

Base cards (90): 0 complete set, 7 short of 1st, 30 twos, 20 threes, 3 fours
Foil Cards (10, 1:6 packs): 4 5 6 7
Parallel Cards (90, 1:24 packs): none
Autograph Cards (15, 1:73 packs): Andrew Divoff [1000]
Sketch Cards (87 artists, 1:35 packs): Brian Denham [500]

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
2 boxes

2 base sets
Foil cards- 1, 5, 6,7, 8x2, 9x2, 10
Parallel cards- 44, 45, 65
2 sketches:

Thanks Ed.

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
My cheap case netted me these sketches... if anybody knows the names of those I don't please let me know.

Matthew Goodmanson

Leah Mangue

Kevin Doyle

Dalia Vecchia

Otto Dieffenbach

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redemption,

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
first sketch is Matthew Goodmanson

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Second sketch is Leah Mangue.

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post