Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Sketch Card Gallery Discussion    2010 Sketch Card Gallery Questions and Discussion
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2010 Sketch Card Gallery Questions and Discussion
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
Folks - In case you didn't know the Gallery closed its doors yesterday. For those who sent cards prior to the deadline I will look for them in the mail and post once I receive.

I will determine what I will do next once I receive all submissions.

Cheers - Peter

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
I was checking the Delivery Confirmation. My cards arrived in December 15. Do you have the cards?

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Kane1 - Yes I received your (and your brothers) cards.
Thanks.
They look awesome!!! Dance
I will post them to the gallery forum soon for all to see.

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK I just posted the remaining sketches I received prior to the deadline from Chris Mixer and brothers Edgardo and Jorge Pereles.

Please check them out.

Cheers - Peter

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
fun stuff, Peter.
Great job running this even if response was slower than usual.

oops: I just re-read my thread and it sounded wrong. - I meant response from board members drawing, not from you. You did great.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: make-mine-marvel,

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
Nice. Thanks for posting the cards. Big Grin

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi. I just want to say thank you to the four entrants who submitted sketches for the Gallery. Unfortunately due to the low response to this years Gallery I was unable to provide any official prizes as in years past. As a consolation I mailed each of the entrants their sketches back to them and included some sub-sets and a few loose foils to add to their collections. I hope what I provided each of you is satisfactory and I again want to express my sincere thanks to each of you for entering the Gallery and to Harris for allowing me to run this on his forum.

Best - Peter

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
very kind of you - thanks indeed!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it is so bad the low response this year. I remember the 1rst time I saw it years ago. I can't participate because the day was due.

slackjawedyokel, thanks for everything.

Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
slackjawedyokel, thanks for the Star Wars and Lord of the Ring Inserts.

New Card Talk Member
Picture of Faerydae
posted Hide Post
Awwww I am sad to see this isn't going on anymore!! Frown

I'd have totally participated!!

Posts: 6 | Location: California | Registered: August 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post