Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Sketch Card Gallery Discussion    2010 Sketch Card Gallery Questions and Discussion
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2010 Sketch Card Gallery Questions and Discussion
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted
Folks - I just want to send you a quick update regarding the SCG I am attempting to get up and running....er....since yesterday. It will be a few more days as I need to finalize the rules and regulations and then Harris needs to review and post on this forum.

Cheers - Peter

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I suspect this Gallery will be up and running by Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

Cheers - Peter

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I'm really looking forward to this!!

Already have a few ideas... and I really like how it's going to be handled. Seems fair to everyone and a lot of fun.

Thanks, Peter! Cool

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I must not be paying attention. I just barely noticed the new thread about the cont...gallery.
Twak
I'd better get to work!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Just finished my first sketch (finally! I can't seem to find the time). It's been so long since I've drawn... all my art supplies had dust on them!

Who else is submitting sketches?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Just for fun - i sent in 2 quick entries -

a "Bender" from Futurama;
and "Chumlee" from Pawn Stars.

LOL

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:

a "Bender" from Futurama;

You and me think alike. My first sketch is of Bender, too.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Miss Lizzy and Make-mine-Marvel - Just to let you both know that I have received your sketches and I will post them for all to see early next week. Probably Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

OCT 15 - This milestone has been reached and to tell you the truth I am a little disappointed that I did not receive more sketches. Oh well, perhaps you all are waiting until the very last minute to submit a sketch. And that is perfectly ok. The Dec 15th milestone is just a few short weeks away. Well, it will seem "short" because the holiday season is upon us and everyone will be rushing around buying holiday items.

Random Prizes - Unfortunately I will not be giving away any random prizes this time around as I was hoping to receive some more entries for the gallery. Miss Lizzy's and MMM sketches will be carried over to the Dec 15th milestone.

Cheers - Peter

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
sound good -
thanks again -
maybe i can work on 1 or 2 more by then ...

this is fun, i hope more get involved ...

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi. As some of you are aware I received some sketches from Miss Lizzy and Make-Mine-Marvel and posted them for your viewing pleasure on Oct 25th.

I am just wondering who else on Card Talk (Or knows of someone other than a Card Talk member who is) is interested in submitting sketches prior to the Dec 15th deadline.

Please let me know and be sure to chek our the sketches we received thus far.

Cheers - Peter

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I'll be sending some more your way Smile Hopefully next week.

Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
slackjawedyokel, I will send some skecth cards from my brother and I.

Today already made one and begin working the 2nd. It is too bad that I noted it. In 2007, I wanted to participated, but I didn't had time. Now I have the time, but didn't see the topic until today.

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
3 more sketches going out today! Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome Kane1 and Miss Lizzy!!! Thumb Up

Looking forward to receiving your sketches. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slackjawedyokel:
Awesome Kane1 and Miss Lizzy!!! Thumb Up

Looking forward to receiving your sketches. Big Grin

Did my sketches arrive safely?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes Miss Lizzy they arrived safely Smile

I will post them for all to see this week

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slackjawedyokel:
Yes Miss Lizzy they arrived safely Smile

I will post them for all to see this week

Yay Big Grin

Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
I was busy the past weeks. I almost forget to send the cards. I send it yesterday.

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
my final 2 went out today -

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Miss Lizzy - Sorry it took me so long to get your pics posted to the gallery. They are there now.

Cheers - Peter