Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Garage Sale Ads (Archived)    Garage Sale - 2008 Base Sets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Garage Sale - 2008 Base Sets
 Login/Join 
posted
I have the following base sets available for $ 5.00 each or 5 for $ 20.00 mix & match:

Battlestar Galactica Season 3, Heroes Volume 2, Indiana Jones Heritage, Indiana Jones & Kingdom of Crystal Skull, Iron Man, Kung Fu Panda, Stargate Season 10, Journey to Center of Earth 3-D, Star Wars Clone Wars, Women of Marvel, Heroes Volume 2 set of 10 foil insert cards

The following sets are $ 10.00 each or 3 for $ 25.00 mix & match:

Marvel Masterpieces Series 2, World of Harry Potter 3-D Series 2, Batman Archives, Supernatural Connections, Elvis By the Numbers, 24 Season 5

PayPal is accepted: kckards@hotmail.com

Shipping is as follows:

UNITED STATES
$ 1.50 per set for the 1st 6 sets
7-20 sets is $ 10.00 for flat rate box
over 20 sets gets free shipping

OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES - email me first and let me know how many sets you are interested in and where you live and I will quote you a shipping price

Feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks for looking,
kckards@hotmail.com

Posts: 25 | Location: San Jose, CA | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sirob
posted Hide Post
Will be emailing a list'
Cheers!

Posts: 115 | Location: australia | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post