Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Open That Box! Day 2010 Discussion    What is "Open That Box" day?
Page 1 2 3 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
What is "Open That Box" day?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
I'm leaning towards the '01 Legends as I need some to complete my set.

Posts: 575 | Location: USA | Registered: June 21, 2007Report This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
...if I get my comp box from Topps in time I'll be opening Star Wars Galaxy 5... Clap

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
I planned on getting a Indiana Jones Masterpieces box for OTBD, but can't seem to find a dealer or site with these in stock and available.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Am thinking of participating this year!! Maybe will get a box of Sabrina just for the fun Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up Just two weeks away now....

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder Harris Wave

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I should get a box so I can participate this year as well, yay Clap

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Wax Wombat
posted Hide Post
I got my box, I think! Big Grin The Saint (Cardz)! Looking for a little Roger Moore auto action.

Posts: 52 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: June 07, 2009Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Who can keep an unopened Box for Open That Box Day?

If I have a box I've got to open it!!!!

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Report This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Only 1 more week! Bouncey

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Report This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Treksearcher, I know how you feel. This year I have 3 boxes, one of them is something I had opened years ago and I'm trying to get the last few cards i need for a set (Heroes of 9-11)
The other two boxes are Inkworks boxes from Razor boxes, Family Guy Star Wars, which should be pretty funny, but no big hits, and an Andromeda box which has an auto and costume, but half the autos were by redemption, so I don't expect too much.

Still, it's opening packs! I love to do that! I love to build sets! So I still look forward to these.

Posts: 2913 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Report This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I agree with Treksearcher Smile
I just can't hold, got to rip em apart......
I am hoping that the Deals come through,
Was hoping for a Consortium Case from a friend wich had a mixture of boxes Smile Smile Smile Smile
If this pulls through, that will be 15 boxes to open Smile Smile Smile
One week to go, will keep you all posted Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Open That Box! day is less then one away now. The day gets under way next Saturday, April 10.

If you're interested in letting others know of the day and that you're participating, don't forget the Facebook event page. Go to facebook.com/nonsportupdate and look for the Open That Box! day link in the events section.

Thanks and hope to see a bunch of posts this Saturday.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Wow, 2010 will be my forth OTBD in a row!!!!!!

My box arrived today from Ed at SciFi Cards Metal I will be opening a box of Garbage Pail Kids Flashback. I'm hoping for a little GPK sketch action from that box Big Grin

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Report This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I hope my box arrives in time Smile

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I have a card show on Saturday, so it is VERY safe to assume that I will be ripping something...what it will be, who knows. Thumb Up

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Report This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I wanted to hold back a box of WOST 2010 or maybe an Ink Vault 2010 from ones I picked up already. I have no patience so they all got opened. Drool

Now I'm going to have to try pot luck on Saturday. Shake Head

Posts: 10409 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Getting warmed up for the big day!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Report This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
I wanted to hold back a box of WOST 2010 or maybe an Ink Vault 2010 from ones I picked up already. I have no patience so they all got opened. Drool

Now I'm going to have to try pot luck on Saturday. Shake Head

Phew!! So glad I'm not alone. Had 7 boxes:
Lost S2, HP POAU, Scooby Doo M&M, Indiana Jones HP HBP, Disney Treasures I and II. Only got 3 left. Frown Shake Head

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Which ones do you have left, Natalie? Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Report This Post