Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    question about swimsuits and mermaids promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

question about swimsuits and mermaids promo
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted
G'day everyone, hoping I can get some assistance as I've just been posted a big bundle of older promos and noticed one of the cards, (while using PCE as my guide), that its marked promo 12 of 15, issued in 1995
It's the image of the woman in a flower bikini with a pen in her mouth. now, the PCE does'nt even mention promo 12 of 15 but, it does mention promo 2 of 15 being of the same image, but I have 12 of 15...
so, is it rare, a misprint, whats the deal people?
thanks in advance

and ALBERT, please email me soon for another trade Wavey

quote:
Please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, lord of the idiots

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't think 12 of 15 is any rarer than any of the others. I think it was just that Todd didn't have that one and he hadn't seen it.

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
thanks cats, awesome Thumb Up

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post