Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Classic Mythology II / Halloween Promo Sheet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology II / Halloween Promo Sheet
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I have been collecting all of the Pernas' uncut sheets of promos, and apparently there have been 4 different so far.

I can't find this one, which depicts the Halloween P1 promo and the CM II P5 on it. Apparently only about 10 were made, and some were raffled off at the 2014 Philly show

Does anyone have one ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not the only person looking for one ,did not know about it until Tuesday.

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The others were:

Classic Fairy Tales SP1 / Mythology II P4

Spellcasters TY / Mythology II P2

And the brand new one, which shows Halloween 2 promos P1 and P2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just found I have that uncut sheet ,it is the Spellcasters TY / Mythology II P2 I need

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Neil, you have the Halloween / CM II P5 sheet ?

posted Hide Post
Yes David I have that uncut sheet ,bought it from a dealer I the U.S.A according to my records.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That is quite a find, as supposedly 10 exist

posted Hide Post
It was not cheap !!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
David & Neil,

I you want I could offer you both my personal copies of the uncut promo sheets that you need. We will still have a copy in our possession since Tony and I have a copy each. Just let me know.

Elaine

Posts: 2277 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what a great surprise many thanks Elaine