Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Daydream Promo Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/9827014196

July 09, 2019, 02:53 PM
Tommy C
Daydream Promo Cards
One of our fellow card talkers asked me about a 3 card promo set from 1998, found in PCE.

I have never heard of these. The cards are called DAYDREAM and depict models Jenn Clarin, Madison Clark, and Teri Madsen

Apparently there was also a DAYDREAM card set, in addition to the promos

Has anyone seen these ? Does anyone have images that they can post or link to, for me and my friend ?
July 10, 2019, 12:23 AM
catskilleagle
I got the promo set when it was new, bought from a dealer who had either received it in the mail or found them as a freebie somewhere. I sold the set on Ebay about 15 years ago and haven't had a chance to buy another one since.

I think I know who your friend is. He told me of a website that actually shows the promos and the set but it apparently hasn't been updated in years and is unstable or perhaps infected. You'd have to have lightning-fast reflexes to scroll down to the images and then get a screen shot before the page resets itself back to the top.

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
One of our fellow card talkers asked me about a 3 card promo set from 1998, found in PCE.

I have never heard of these. The cards are called DAYDREAM and depict models Jenn Clarin, Madison Clark, and Teri Madsen

Apparently there was also a DAYDREAM card set, in addition to the promos

Has anyone seen these ? Does anyone have images that they can post or link to, for me and my friend ?