Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    American Heroes Air Show cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Heroes Air Show cards
 Login/Join

Picture of pcetodd
posted
Cards were handed out at air shows run by American Heroes Air Shows in various locales over the last 15 or so years. I'm not sure how many were made but I acquired 27 different ones ranging in year from 1996 to 2019 and locations in Florida, Texas, California. The company sells them on their website, but they confirm they were definitely given away at the shows they feature.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I remember visiting the website and I emailed then to ask about the cards but never heard back from them. I wondered if the company was still selling.

Posts: 4393 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post