Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Happy Jack Promo Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Jack Promo Question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I was looking at my old Happy Jack promos from the late 2000s. Among others, I have

HJ-P1 Jack
HJ-P2 Cavewoman
HJ-P3 Hellboy
HJ-P4 30 Days of Night
HJ-P5 Vampirella
HJ-P7 Alice (Grimm Fairy Tales)

Was there no P6 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if there is a P6 on this ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
What was the oversized Buffy card numbered?

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe that someone told me that either the Bone card (XMAS-1) or the Milk and Cheese (HJ-MC1) were supposed to be P6. To my knowledge, there is no P6.

Regarding the Happy Jack sketch cards, I think they were P1 to P22 and there were also Series 2 P1 to P4.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I haven't even seen sales for some of the Happy Jack promos. Here's one that David listed, the HJ-P4 "30 Days of Night" card, which had a print run of 500. One seller was trying to get $70 for one but with no takers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The oversized Buffy card was HJ-B1. Limited to 500

https://tradingcardplaza.com/p...hj-b1-limited-to-500

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I asked Bill Shipley in 2020 as to what happened to promo P6, and this is what he told me:

"Unfortunately, we never made that one. It was supposed to be a Star Wars one for a convention, but he backed out at the last minute."