Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    The Guild (Cryptozoic) promo question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Guild (Cryptozoic) promo question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone know what the 3 promos in the binder look like ? Can someone please post scans ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Here you go David.
They're the artwork from the comic book covers.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks ! Can you please post scans of the backs ?

I have all of the other Cryptozoic binder cards (Batman, Superman, Tarzan, Walking Dead, DC 52 etc) but not these

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
No problems David.
Here are proper scans for you, the first one was just me taking a photo.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
a certain seller has The Guild Binders with the 3 promos for under 9 bucks.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
9 bucks?! that's shockingly cheap Eek

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The cheapest I have seen the binder with the cards is $13.95.

Does anyone have a list of what Cryptozoic binders contained exclusive "promos" or mini-sets, such as this one ? I can think of these:

DC The New 52
The Guild
Batman
Superman
Tarzan
Walking Dead Comic

I am not talking about binders that contain exclusive autos or costume cards. Did I miss any ? I know that these did NOT have promos or mini sets in the binders: Big Bang 1 and 2, Walking Dead 1 and 2, Fringe, Smallville

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Juele Lou would it be possible for you to email (reg size) pic's of these promo's, front & back. My printer cuts off the third promo.
lcontino@hot.rr.com

Thank you

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post