Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    DO THEY EXIST OR NOT ?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DO THEY EXIST OR NOT ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Albert,

You asked above about the Star Cards 2004 Super Mega Cat, whether it exists. I do have one. Maybe I can send a scan to a fellow Card Talker to post it.

I noticed that PCE lists 11 different cards, but I have 12. I have one of artist Gene Ha which is not listed.

Posts: 4392 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Here it is.

https://ibb.co/XpkJXzD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pcetodd,

Posts: 2146 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting Todd!

It's always an awesome sensation to see a card I didn't think existed, for the first time. David, How was is distributed?

Posts: 831 | Location: fort lauderdale fl usa | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Albert, when I picked these up in 2004 they were presented to me as a set of 12. Whoever sold the cards to me back then had sets.

Posts: 4392 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Thanks, david!

Posts: 831 | Location: fort lauderdale fl usa | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the 1992 Roy Rogers set by Arrowcatch, I have the Test Cards T1 to T5 in red, but only T1 to T4 in blue. Is there a blue version of T5 ?

PCE lists the 7 and 13 card sets with silver signatures and the prototype stamps. I have those, but I also have both sets in RED, as well.

Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
The red T5 card is not numbered as blue card. It says "Bonus Card" instead.

Posts: 2146 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On Jeff Allender's site within the Country Gold Series 1 set (Sterling, 1992), there is a listing for the #4 Hank Williams Jr. "special promotional sample" card with text on the back. There is also a listing for a variant which has a space for an autograph. I hadn't heard of that one before. Has anyone seen that?

Jess

Posts: 1565 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post