Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    DO THEY EXIST OR NOT ?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DO THEY EXIST OR NOT ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure that I have Street Sharks #1

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
I will check on that Street Shark promo and if I have a double,Catskill I will give it to you for a SASE.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
After almost 6 years following my original post, I am officially declaring the following cards NON-EXISTENT:
BATMAN RETURNS: 2 of 3 and 3 of 3;
BUBBLEGUM: GUM 002;
DISNEY SUNCOAST: #117,139;
PONY CAR PERFORMANCE: P2;
PRESS PASS: PP3;
ROAD WARRIORS: S2

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can pull my binder over the weekend and pull the Street Sharks # 1 and if someone wants to contact me by email, I can send the scan for someone to post here. I am sure that I have 1

As for Bubblegum 002 by ArtBox, I think they just mis-numbered the promo. Isn't this the set where there is 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 ? Maybe 6 should have been 2

On the Batman Returns, are you talking about the black and white card ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, thank you for the gesture, Promoking.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by promoking:
I will check on that Street Shark promo and if I have a double,Catskill I will give it to you for a SASE.

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Finally received my Free Enterprise card #1 this weekend, after eons of searching ! Got it from the film's director. Smile

David R.,

Can You Post Images of the Free Enterprise promo set?

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does this promo exist ?

Colorado Comics Future Stars # 4 of 4

I have 1, 2 and 3 of 4 and # 111 with SAMPLE across the back

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are the backs of the Street Sharks cards 1-4 courtesy of David R:-

regards

John Levitt

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are the Front of the Street Sharks cards 1-4 courtesy of David R:-

regards

John Levitt

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are the backs of the Free Enterprise cards 1-4 courtesy of David R:-

regards

John Levitt

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And here are the fronts of the Free Enterprise cards 1-4 courtesy of David R:-

regards

John Levitt

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Catskilleagle(Jess)please contact me Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Thanks David & John.

nice set!

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting my pics John

Does anyone know if Colorado Comics Future Stars # 4 of 4 exists ?

I can post scans of the other 3 and the 1 sample, with John's help

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does the Ultraverse Master Series H1 promo actually exist ? I am not talking about the H1 hologram chase card from the set

I know that PCE lists it, but has anyone seen it ?

Same question with regard to the Creators Master Series P0 promo, also by SkyBox.

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:
quote:
Does the Ultraverse Master Series H1 promo actually exist ? I am not talking about the H1 hologram chase card from the set

I know that PCE lists it, but has anyone seen it ?

Same question with regard to the Creators Master Series P0 promo, also by SkyBox.

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is what is called a set of Creators Master Series promos 12 on sale now # 0 is not included the seller seems to know about promo cards so I would say that the promo # 0 dose not exist
Piko

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Creators P0 exists, as does Ultraverse H1

I have both

Check out this thread for pics of the P0

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....607094576#3607094576

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
More FREE ENTERPRISE Promos
This one is Close to Post Card Size

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David R asked me to post the following:-

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Colorado Comics Front

Colorado Comics Back

Thomas the Tank Engine Front

Thomas the Tank Engine Back

Enjoy!