Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Scifi Cards End of Year SASE Promo Offer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scifi Cards End of Year SASE Promo Offer
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
December is my only real break from shows, so if I'm going to do this then now is the time.

I'm offering up any of my standard (i.e. not metal) trading cards for a SASE. Full list of the cards we have done is at:

Scifi Cards Promo Cards

There might be a few of the older cards unavailable, some I'm just plain out of. But this will be the ONLY time I'm offering to send out the P56 error card. It got printed with the old website address and hand to be reprinted. So if you want an oddity, ask for one of those.

The gory details:

You may ask for as many promos as you wish. However you should plan to send a SASE with whatever postage you feel is necessary for it's safe return to you.

Please put YOUR return address on the SASE. That way, if it's returned for postage it goes to you not me.

All requests should be sent to:

Scifi Cards
Promo Card Offer
PO Box 10187
Glendale, AZ 85318

Be sure to include whatever protection you feel is necessary to get them to you. I won't add anything to your SASE for mailing.

International Requests
SASE for international is a pain, so there is an option. You can send $3 via PayPal friends and family to: scificards@gmail.com. This will get up to 4 promos mailed to you; First Class Mail International, in a greeting card, with minimum packing so it does not require a customs form. Send one $3 for every 4 promos you need. More than 4 is likely to trigger a customs form necessity, so that's all we're sending out in one envelope.

Offer ends December 31st, 2019

Hope everyone sees this and takes advantage. Might not happen again until late next year.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Received the promos I asked for and now almost have a complete set (Just missing P15)

Thanks again Ed for this generous offer

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Cutting it close, but sending my SASE on Monday. Thanks for offering these up, Ed !

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have not received mine yet but think i am in the same position
Will still want P15 about 5 metal and not sure wether I am getting the rarer P56 error card but very happy
I like the art work on these cards
THANKS ED

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Received my promos earlier last week. Thank you Ed. I am now complete! :-)

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:
Received my promos earlier last week. Thank you Ed. I am now complete! :-)

You're welcome.

We'll have to try to make you less complete with some new ones this year.

Next batch is going out on Thursday. Cleaning the desk on New Year's Day is a tradition, and these are taking up space. Wave

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Last call on this offer. Shows start up mid month and I don't want to leave people hanging while I concentrate on them.

Ed

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Please put enough postage on your envelopes coming in as well as the return.

I wasted 30 minutes in line today to pay postage due on promo requests. Twak

Ed

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Ed,

I took you up on your last call offer. Thank you for the extremely generous number of your promos. I didn't have any yesterday but today I have a great collection of them. It's a lot of fun sci-fi art.

Thanks again,

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Last call on this offer. Shows start up mid month and I don't want to leave people hanging while I concentrate on them.

Ed

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Jess,

Glad you like them. I have fun doing them.

Look for some great ones coming up, including one by artist Andy Siplon, our guest for the Spring Chicago Non-Sport Card Show.

Ed

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is the most recent one P59 ?

Was that a Thank You for your Order card ?

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Is the most recent one P59 ?

Was that a Thank You for your Order card ?

P56 (Glossy, with correct website) is the current Thank You Card going out with all website and eBay orders.

P59 is the most recent and was done for the Tucson Comic Con last November.

Working on the 2020 lineup now. Some exciting stuff coming.

Ed

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Right so here is what i have and i am assuming that this is everything that has been released so far. Total of 64 cards not including the metal cards.

P1----P59

p2.1

p6.1

p33v

p56 error

bc1

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Right so here is what i have and i am assuming that this is everything that has been released so far. Total of 64 cards not including the metal cards.

P1----P59

p2.1

p6.1

p33v

p56 error

bc1

That is correct, for now.

P6.1 and P15 are both out of stock, unless I find some stuck away somewhere (around here, it happens).

Looks like there will be another .1 card, as an artist has asked me to print another batch of cards for him and I hate to just put 2nd printing on them. I'll likely update my website address on it as well, so it will be a new version. I'm also thinking of printing them as matte finish, to make them obviously different.

Look for P60 at the Chicago Show in April. Likely with art by guest artist Randy Siplon.

Ed

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Question - What is card bc1 - Don't see it listed on the Scifi Cards website with all the other promos

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AWR:
Question - What is card bc1 - Don't see it listed on the Scifi Cards website with all the other promos

I believe the initials BC stand for Business Card. The card was issued in the 2010/2011 period and features Ed drawn as the Head Alien by Steven Miller.

Here is the back:-

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

and here is the front:-

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my SciFi cards today now missing #15 and a couple of metal variants, very pleased
Thanks very much Ed

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Glad everyone is enjoying these.

I'm looking forward to new ones starting in April. Still waiting on some artwork, and deciding on others.

Have a NSFW George Webber piece that might end up being for adult purchases only. Still toying with how to deal with it properly.

Have the Randy Siplon art for the Chicago Scifi Cards promo in hand, loving that.

Lots of fun stuff coming including a new variant or two.

Ed

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Have a NSFW George Webber piece that might end up being for adult purchases only. Still toying with how to deal with it properly.

Ed

Are you speaking of the P56 or something else?

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Im up for anything new that you have from # 59 plus anything metal.
Thanks.