Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Witchblade Promo Information
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Witchblade Promo Information
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
The witchblade sets of dynamic forces and Inkworks 2000 had what they called a cross company promotion can anyone tell me wich card was issued with what companys sets was Dynamic Forces BT-1 issued in the inkworks set or was Inkworks DFP-1 issued with the Dynamis forces issue or were they issued with their own sets

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure that BT-1 came in the Inkworks set and DFP-1 came in the DF boxes

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you Tommy that verified what i thought and more or less what the Encyclopedia says after reading it more in detail

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post