Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    "Previews" magazine - "Avengers" 9-up sheet?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Previews" magazine - "Avengers" 9-up sheet?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy: ....not like what the "Previews" magazine did with those "Avengers" 9-up sheet.

Fred

I thought I would repost a comment I made on another thread in its own thread (my question below). I apologize if this is redundant with another thread I am not aware of.....

The reference from Freddy to an Avengers promo in a Previews magazine takes me by surprise because I don't recall any mention of it before. Was this on a thread I missed somewhere on Card Talk? Can someone please elaborate on this? Thanks!

Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There were 3 different ones that came in issues of Previews in 2011. There was a specific sheet in each issue, so it wasn't like you had to buy multiple copies of the same Previews. I don't know the exact issues.

Posts: 4717 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
And they were for the Kree/Skrull set not the movie

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post