Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Strictly Ink Definitive Series Binders
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Strictly Ink Definitive Series Binders
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, does anyon know how many binders there are between Ser.1 to The Trilogy Collection, I have the 40th Ann. Binder, The Trilogy Binder, Then for the first 3 series I have a Black Binder withe blue writing The Doctot's next to a planet going down one side, and on reverse is a Dalek (looks like classic 1st Dr Dalek, because if theres more I'll have to look for them and if anyone knows where I can get the photo's of all the binders please help me out, I want a proper full collection even promo's previews (nothing missing) so please help me.
Andrew

Posts: 21 | Location: Newcastle upon Tyne | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There are binders for the Definitive set, Big Screen, Big Screen Additions, Big Screen Mono.

Have i got that right?

Probably not. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are official binders for -

Definitive 1
Definitive 2 / 3 - Same binder used for both sets
40th Anniversary
Big Screen
Trilogy
Trilogy Mono
Big Screen Additions
Big Screen Additions Mono

So eight different binders produced by Strictly Ink across nine sets.

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info does anyone know where I can get the Series 1 Binder + the Series 1 Case topper set, anyone please tell me theres some shops out there where you can buy things ebay has to many of the same things

Posts: 21 | Location: Newcastle upon Tyne | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Morbius...as mentioned in a different post. Check out your local Card Fair held at the University of Northumbria (Golden Orbit Fairs) I am sure you will find what you are after and more at this fair.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post