Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Benchwarmer National NSCC Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchwarmer National NSCC Question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There are at least 6 cards from the recent 2015 NSCC that say PROMO on the fronts

In past years, starting around 2002, BW did NSCC exclusives, maybe 4 to 6 per year

Then around 2012 they started doing full blown exclusive NSCC card sets, not just a few cards per year. I think they did this in 2013 and 2014 also

However, were there any 2014 NSCC cards that actually say PROMO on the fronts ? I did not think there were, but my friend says that he saw some

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, there WAS a 12 card BW soccer set from the 2014 National. All cards say PROMO on the front

I never knew this set existed. Never saw these in 2014 !

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post